Anniversary

It was the night of October 25th 2015 and Kathryn Roland was getting ready for her second anniversary with Calum Hood. She was taking forever to get ready, as it had already been two hours. Another hour later and Kathryn was finally ready. She looked at her self in the mirror and smiled.

Calum knocked on the door and asked "You ready babe?"

"Yep, I'll be out in a sec." replied Kathryn. Once Kathryn got out she saw Calum wearing a black blazer and a plain white button up shirt. He was in the doorway staring at her, up and down while biting his lip. He said to him self "Damn, tonight's gonna be feisty." Instead he said to her "Wow, Kat, you look beautiful." Kathryn blushed for a few seconds and said back to him "You're not so bad yourself". And kissed him lightly on the lips.

They went to her favourite restaurant; the Chinese restaurant a few blocks down. Kathryn was wearing heels so they took the car.

When they sat down at their reserved table, a good-looking waiter came up to them and said "Hello, welcome to The Chang Restaurant. I'll be your waiter for the night. Call me if you need anything."

"Thank-you." Replied Kathryn. "We'll be ordering drinks in five minutes."

With that the waiter left the table. They ordered their food once their drinks arrived. While they were talking and celebrating their 2nd anniversary, a waitress came by with a cart and looked at them. The waitress tripped over the wheels of her cart and out fell loads of desserts. Calum was a calm man and helped her with the food.

Once he got up he said "Hey, Kat, do you want to get take away? And spend the rest of the night at home?" and added "and cuddle?"

"Sure, anything to cuddle with my boo."

Calum asked their waiter to pack up their food. They got their food, got in the car to drive back up the hill.

"Did you pick up two fortune cookies on the way out Cal?"

"Uhh, yeah. They're in the bag. I grabbed two." Said Calum digging inside the bag. Kathryn took one and opened it between her hands, despite the mess she was happy what she got. Her fortune cookie said: "You will find true happiness with the one you love." While Calum's fortune cookie said something a lot like, "You will find true love with the person in front of you." They were both smiling from eye to eye. "What did yours say?" asked Kathryn.

"Huh? Oh, mine said this." Said Calum showing Kathryn his fortune cookie.

They arrived at their apartment and Kathryn turned to him and kissed him on the cheek before she got out.

They changed into sweat pants with loose tank tops and went into the living room to watch T.V and eat their Chinese takeaway. But the first thing they did was start drinking celebratory wine. At 12:00 Kathryn started falling asleep and curled into Calum's lap. "Kat, we should go to bed now. It's 12:00. We've also had allot to drink." Whispered Calum into Kathryn ears. Kathryn just mumbled something like "No...I want to cuddle." Calum put his arms underneath Kathryn and picked her up from the sofa and carried her to the bed.

"Look how strong my Cal-Pal is. He's carrying me to bed." Said Kathryn. Calum kissed her to quiet her down and put her on the bed.

Kathryn suddenly woke up a bit and pulled Calum on top of her. That gesture made Calum take a big breath before he could get back to business. They turned over after Kathryn took Calum's top off and then Kathryn was on top of Calum so she could get her tank top off. Calum pulled her down again so he can feel skin against skin. A few minutes went by with moaning and grinding then the pants and underpants came off. Everything went upscale from that. The moans getting louder by each touch. The feel getting better by each movement. Their pelvises going faster by each second. Once they both reached their climax Kathryn got off him and laid there breathing hard.

"That was fantastic. Best ever from you." Said Kathryn. Calum put his arm around her am pulled her close. "Oh, I know." And kissed her on her forehead. Calum stayed awake for another hour as Kathryn's breathing got slower and slower.

•••Authors Note•••

So guys, it'll be kinda nice if you choose a ship name for Kathryn and Calum (if that's possible) bc I really can't think of one. Probably next chapter I'll think of one, maybe.

Anyway, I love you guys for reading this. Tell your friends and everything.

See you next chapter my babiess

Xx