Surprise

Once Michael said he was a dad Ashton just arrived in their drive way. He stopped the car quickly, got Luke to wake up and everyone rushed into Ashton's apartment. "Okay. Mate, tell us." Ashton said. "When did you find out you're a dad?"

"So I found out today, at the party." said Michael. He waited a bit then carried on. "Before you ask any more questions I'll just tell you the story. It was two months ago at a party with a few friends. I saw Carolyn at the party. Yes, your best friend Kathryn. We had a few drinks together and we kissed. Went up to the guest room and...yeah, you get it."

"What. The. Fuck." Shouted Kathryn standing up. "YOU FUCKING HAD SEX WITH MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND. AND DIDN'T FUCKING TELL ME!? WHAT TYPE OF HUMAN BEING ARE YOU!?" Kathryn stormed out of the room to call Carolyn.

"Kat.." Whispered Michael.

"Mate. That's just messed up." Said Luke. "You didn't use protection, and you left it in. It was also right after you broke up with your ex, right?"

"Right." Said Michael. "But we did. I put a condom on before we even did it. It probably broke or something.

"This is why me and Kat use the pill." said Calum to him self. He then got up to find Kathryn.

"Alright guys. It's 1:00. About time we ALL go to bed." said Ashton. "I'll drive you and Kat home."

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Kathryn was on the phone with Carolyn.

"What the hell. I would've expected you to tell me."... "You're my best friend. The rest of the boys are close friends as well." ... "I just would've thought you would tell me first, rather than Mike telling me." ... "It's okay. Just tell me first if you decide to get together with Mikey okay? Aha" ... "Alright. Bye Bub."

"You okay Kat?" asked Calum as he came inside.

"Yeah. I just wanna go home and cuddle."

"Well, we're just about to go home. Ashton will be driving us home and keeping the car for the night."

Once they arrived home, and Ashton was out of the drive way they started being a couple again. "Hey there, I found you being a criminal for love. You're now arrested. Come with me to the bed." Said Calum in his manliest voice. He first turned on Trey Songz to set the mood.

⚠️Warning⚠️

They went up to the bed and Kathryn jumped onto him, wrapped her legs around his wast and started kissing his soft spot leaving multiple giant purple hickeys. Calum grabbed onto her butt and started grinding against her so his boner could get bigger. Kathryn jumped off him and grabbed his boner, took it out of the shorts, and gave a wonderful blow job. Calum started taking off his clothes, then Kathryn started doing the same. Kathryn got on top of Calum and kissed him while grinding with nothing but air in between them. Then it happened. Kathryn moaned into Calum's mouth, Calum touching her breasts, and hips moving to the Trey Songz playing in the background. They went faster, slower, than faster, then they sighed. Kathryn got off him and started drawing on his chest with her fingers.

"That was great Kat." said Calum, kissing her on the forehead with his arms underneath her. By the time they finished it was 3:00am.

"My god, we better sleep." Said Kathryn.

"How about round two in the shower?" whispered Calum.

"In the morning babe." replied Kathryn, squeezing onto his penis.

•••Authors note•••

So...sorry for not posting for a few months, I haven't exactly been on for a while...

Love you guys tho for reading this.

💞