Halloween

It was 5 nights after their anniversary. And now it's Halloween. Kathryn was preparing their costumes a week ago. Calum would be a cop in cut off denim shorts and a fake police shirt but with the arms ripped off. He has hand cuffs, a baton, and a load of keys. Kathryn's costume was a robber. Kathryn had a black and white tank top with lots of cleavage, black butt shorts, and a small mask only around her eyes and nose. She also had a whip and plastic gun inside of a bag.

When they were getting ready for the Halloween party with the guys Calum looked at his costume and said, "I am not wearing this tonight. I look like a male stripper."

"You're going to. Just for a few hours, then it'll just be the two of us" said Kathryn when she was putting on her shorts.

"But every drunk girl would wanna have sex with me..." Whined Calum

"But you, only have eyes for me. And I'm the only girl you'll be having sex with." Said Kathryn.

Kathryn finished her make up and fake tattoos then got Calum to take a mirror selfie with her. Calum had one of his arms flexing and another holding onto one if Kathryn's hands as her head on the bed and and taking the selfie. "Hot" whispered Kathryn, as she kissed Calum passionate pin the lips.

"Babe, not now. It's too early." Said Calum while biting his lip, " and those shorts are too much for me."

"Well, we don't have to go, do we? Or we be a little late until your boner calms down."

"We'll be late. I really want to have some candy."

Calum's boner stayed for a a minute or so, then they left. They got in the car and drove off to pick up the rest of the guys. All three of them lived together so they didn't have to wait so long. Once they got in front of their apartment Calum beeped his car and shouted out the window, "Come on guys, we don't wanna be late!"

"Give us a minute" shouted Ashton back.

They waited for five minutes and then the boys came out. Ashton was Frankenstein, with his hair sprayed black, two metal screws on his neck, a green face, and a ripped up suit. Michael was a cat. A dead cat. With his bloody kitten ears, "teeth" coming out of his mouth with blood dripping, and really sharp claws. Luke was the traditional zombie. Paper mâché on his

face and everything.

Once the rest of the boys got into the car Michael wolf whistled to Kathryn. It took Calum a while to hear it but then he slapped Michael on the arm, because he was driving. "Hey, I've already told you multiple times Clifford that she's not for sale." He said, being the protective boyfriend he is. Everyone but Calum and Michael were laughing at this.

"Come on mate, you know he doesn't mean it." Said Luke in between laughs.

"Last year he did, and tried to make a move." Said Calum. Kathryn heard the anger in his voice, held his hand and squeezed it.

"Alright boys. That's enough." Kathryn tried to say over their laughing and shouting. "We're almost there." The three boys at the back (yahooed?) as the house came into view

Once they got inside of the house Michael raced Luke to the drinks, Ashton went around to try to find his friends, and Calum with Kathryn started dancing. It was only 20 minutes after they arrived and these two drunk guys started trying to grind against Kathryn. Calum was away getting drinks so it was just Kathryn by herself. "Um, excuse me I have a boyfriend." Said Kathryn trying to push the away.

"Well, we don't see anyone with you." Slurred on of the guys.

"Can you please, leave me alone."

"Oh no hun. I don't think we ca- " said the other drunk, before he got intruded by Ashton.

"Leave. This. Lady. Alone." Whispered Ashton into their ears.

"Make us." Shouted both of them.

"He won't, but I will." Said Calum raising his voice and dropping the drinks and walking up to them. Ashton held Kathryn's arm and moved her to the side. Calum waited a few seconds then punched one of them in the face. He shook his hand then punched the other one. Calum hit both of them hard enough they fell onto the floor bleeding from their noses.

"Don't you ever try to touch her again." Said Calum spitting onto their faces.

"Babe, we better go before we make a bigger scene." Said Kathryn holding onto his hand.

"No, we came he to have fun, right?" Asked Calum. "And we're gonna have some."

They stayed at the party for a few more hours till Luke passed out, then they HAD to go home. Ashton carried Luke to the car and laid him down on the last two seats behind the seven seater. Ashton was the only one that didn't drink so he had to drive everyone home.

"Come one kids, get in the car." Said Ashton. "I'm driving." Ashton drove slowly so he didn't wake up the passed out Luke. Calum and Kathryn were making out next to Michael, while Michael was just starring out the window. "Mikeyy, what's wrong?" Kathryn asked. "You sad you didn't get a girl?"

"No." Answered Michael. "I've just got a bad headache."

"Come on Michael. I've known you since year 5, seen you in your worse state, I'm one of the 5 people that have seen you cry." Said Calum "Just tell us what's up."

Michael just sighed and said, "I'm going to be a dad..."

•••Authors Note•••

So hey guys. No one has actually read this but eh, might as well try.

Hope you like it so far.

Ily my babieesss