Shopping

Calum left first to meet up with Luke at the mall, as Kathryn waited for the two lazy assholes to get off their asses to leave. "Come on you idiots." Shouted Kathryn from the top of the stairs, "We've got to leave. And I've got shopping to do, for you boys and me."

Michael and Ashton slowly got up, put on their shoes and said, "Ugh, women." At the same time.

"I've already called for a car, so he'll be here in a minute." Said Kathryn. The car she ordered for beeped in front of their apartment, and then they went outside to finally leave.

"Shotgun!" Shouted Michael running to the front.

"Fine, but no crappy music." Said Ashton with a pouty face.

As getting into the car Kathryn said to the driver, "I'm sorry about them. They might be in their early twenties, but they seem like they're 5."

"No Problem, ma'am. 5 year olds are allot worse." Replied the driver. "Anyway, I better get moving."

The drive took 20-30 minutes until they reached the mall and saw Luke with Calum as they were going through the east side. "We're here." Said the driver stopping right outside the entrance. "Would you like me to wait, or come back at 9:00?"

"Thank-you, and it'll be best if you come back at 9:00 please." Said Kathryn.

"Woohoo, SHOPPING!!" Shouted the two boys running into the mall.

Before Kathryn could run up to them a guard stopped them.

"Ma'am, please keep your overgrown children with you at all times." Said the guard. Kathryn just blushed a bit and mumbled a small okay. Once she got up to "her overgrown children" she grabbed them both by the hands and pulled them into the mall, with Ashton and Michael dragging behind her.

"All right. We stay together for the whole time." Said Kathryn. "I don't want anymore whining, or running, mainly I don't want any mucking about. And no 'eewwing' when I need to buy specific girl stuff."

This time the boys stayed quiet and walked together with their heads hung low. The first shop they went into was Topshop. Kathryn bought shorts, a tank top, crop top, and a summer dress. While the boys followed her around but messing around with the clothes, acting like they were women. They checked out and then found a band merch shop.

"BAND MERCH!!" Shouted the boys but as quietly as they could.

"Can we go. Can we go." Asked Michael.

"Yeah, can we? Can we?" Repeated Ashton.

"Fine. But not too much, no more than 10 pieces of clothing." Sighed Kathryn.

She watched the boys run around, picking out multiple muscle tanks, multiple band t-shirts and everything. Kathryn picked out a muscle tank for herself, and also one for Calum.

When they checked out it was already 6:45.

"Crap, guys. We have to go to the Resturant." Said Kathryn pulling the boys.

"But...it's only 6:45." Whined Ashton.

"We don't want to be late do we?" Asked Kathryn.

While Michael, Kathryn, and Ashton were mucking around Luke and Calum were stressing about what to get Michael.

"Come on, you know he likes weird stuff." Said Luke. "You've known him the longest."

"Yeah, I know." Said Calum sounding annoyed. "It's just..he's 23 next week. And I want to get him something awesome to celebrate such an old number."

"Aww, little Cal is getting emotional."

"No." Said Calum wiping his eyes. "He's just my best friend, as are you, but..arrgh."

"It's okay." Said Luke. Then he spotted the sex shop. "Let's go in there and buy him a blow up girlfriend." They stopped, laughed, then ran inside.

"Oh my god. They have everything here." Said Luke gasping as he looked at the whips, masks, and lingerie.

"Alright, no boners in here Luke." Whispered Calum.

"That's a bit late." Said Luke looking down at his pants.

"Wait, there's a closet down there. Go use it and hide."

"Fine. But buy Mike an blow up girlfriend okay."

And Calum did. He bought Michael a blow up girlfriend, some strong condoms (just in case) which the packet included a few other things. As Calum finished paying Luke came out red in the face and pants that looked like they just came off. Luke said, "Calum. I've got to talk to you." And left with Calum following him.

"What happened in there? You spent a long time, and your red in the face, with your fly open." Asked Calum.

"Well...I kinda just had a blowjob while inside the changing room." Said Luke quietly getting redder.

"Okay. I personally don't want to know any more, but tell me anyway." Said Calum.

"So, it goes like this. I walked inside the changing room with a boner right? And to my surprise this girl was in it changing into lingerie. She was already half naked. She said to me "Well, hey there." And looked down at my boner. "Am I the angel that flew down from the heavens to help relieve your dick?"

I didn't do anything because she just pulled down my zipper and took it out. It was so good..probably the best blowjob I've ever had. Just not sure if it's better than what you've had.."

"Uhh..okay. I think I can live with the fact that my best friend just had a blowjob. In public. In a changing room. How come no-one saw it?"

"Well...the cubicle was pretty dark soo.."

"Alright, well Luke, anyway. It's almost 7:00. We better leave to the Restaurant."

"Yeah Cal. We better go."

They left to the Restaurant and met up with the other three and had dinner, went home in a car, and slept. Calum and Kathryn were too full to do anything in bed. But the whole group learnt the story of Luke Hemmings got a blowjob in a dressing room.

Hey guys,

Double post I guess if u include that question just before this.

Anyway, it's midnight here (China), and remember you can talk to me about anything on either of these accounts:

~Instagram: @Nutella.bitch
~Snapchat: xxzarzixx
~And this Wattpad