Chapter 6: Birthday Party

It was the morning of the 20th of November. Michael's birthday and he was having a party in his apartment with a load of friends and alcohol that night.

At 8:00am Kathryn and Calum woke up for work, had a shower, ate breakfast and left the same way as earlier. In the car, while Calum was driving and after he dropped Kathryn off, Michael called Calum through the car and said, "Hey Cal."

"Hey mike" replied Calum. "What is it?"

"On your way back from work, can you buy a few bottles of vodka? I can pay you back tomorrow after the party."

"Sure, but why?

"Well, I don't think Ashton will buy it for me. And I have other things to do."

"Okay. But Ashton works closer to the liquor store. I'll order some and pick it up on the way there, okay?"

"Thanks mate. See you at 6:00."

"See you."

At the end of Kathryn's shift she took a company's car home. Once she arrived home she got into her workout clothes and left to the gym by a bicycle. It was 3:30 when she got to the gym and spent half an hour there working out with the dumbbells and sit ups. She left at 4:30 so she had time to get ready for Michaels birthday party.

When Calum got home he saw Kathryn coming up the sidewalk with her bike and beeped his car and wolf whistled to her. Kathryn's first instinct was to say 'DICK!' But then saw Calum's car and said just said "Dick.", but got off the bike and gave him a very sweaty hug and wet kiss.

"Hey, I guess." Said Calum

"Hey babe." Said Kathryn kissing him again on the lips. "I've got to have a shower and get ready."

"Alright. I'll see you in the bedroom." Said Calum slapping her butt as she turned around in her yoga pants.

It took Calum 30 minutes to get ready for the party while it took Kathryn and hour. But when Kathryn was finished it was worth the 30 minute wait. She was wearing high waisted shorts, and a black and white stripped crop top with a flower headband in her wavy blue hair. "Babeee. Once again, your too hot." Said Calum looking at her with giant heart eyes.

"Aha, your not so bad your self." Said Kathryn. "With your buttoned up shirt and everything."

"It's exactly what I wear every time we go out." Whined Calum.

"That is why it's hot, it's you." Said Kathryn and kissed him on the cheek.

They left using the car to pick up the two bottles of vodka and fruit punch and then drove to the other three boys loft apartment. When they arrived it was 6:05 and they were the only people there, with Michael, Ashton, and Luke. Kathryn hugged Ashton and Luke first then ran up to Michael and squeezed him till he could hardly breath. "Kat" gasped Michael. "I can't breath."

"Haha, shame. I'm not getting off" said Kathryn squeezing him harder. "Till we have a group hug. All of us. On Mikey."

The boys groaned then screams running up to Michael and hugged him as he fell over.

"Please...This is a great hug but please get off." Whined Michael. "We can do this after the party, okay?"

"Fine." Said all of them.

The doorbell rang and they all got off Michael so he could open the door. With that one ring of their doorbell all the guests arrived. Everyone got the drinks ready, the pizza arrived, and they all got drunk.

An hour later everyone in the whole apartment were either dancing, making out, or grinding on another person. Michael was making out with Carolyn, Ashton with a bowl that some guys drew a girls face on, and Luke was being grinded on by a random chick, and Kathryn dancing with Calum, Calum kissing Kathryn's neck every time he could. The party got pretty tense when the 5 strippers arrived in costumes.

They all earned multiple wolf whistles, pictures, and spanks. Two of them came up to Michael and asked him "You the birthday boy?"

"Uhh..yeah" replied Michael.

"We've got some special things to show you." Said the curviest one, taking his left arm and letting the other take his right. And they dragged him to his bedroom with Michael red in the face.

Luke came up to Kathryn and Calum and slurred, "Damn. They're hot.."

"Dude, no. It's his birthday" said Calum holding onto Kathryn. "He deserves it."

"But you get her.." Whined Luke.

"Oh come on, get over it." Said Kathryn slapping Luke on the arm. "Go try it with her." Pointing to a girl.

"Fine. I'll try." Said Luke and walked over to her.

Kathryn and Calum laughed at how much of a fail their little Luke was at picking up girls. They could hear slightly on what Luke was trying to say to her. "Hey" –Luke

"Hey"- girl

"What's your name?"

"Mines Candie. Yours?"

"That's a nice name. I'm Luke."

"Well, hi there Luke. Did you come here to try to pick me up?"

"Hah..well, my friends over there wanted me to try. But since it doesn't seem like it would work, can I get you a drink?"

"You never know. Sure. A drink'll be nice."

"Sure I'll be back in a sec."

Luke came over before he got the drinks and tried to say to Kathryn and Calum "It won't work. Just a drink and talk." But they were making out, their tongues too busy with each other to bother with Lukas Robert Hemmings. He sighed and turned to the drinks. Once at the drinks he got two red cups, and went back to talking with her.

"So..what type of job do you have?" Asked Luke.

"Well, I'm a professional ballet dancer and back up singer. You?" Said Candie

"Wow. That's awesome. I'm just a high school English teacher."

"So, if my gramma is wrong you'll get pissed?"

"Not really. Unless it's really bad. But I'm out of school so you're safe."

"Haha, good. Uh, what do you like to do in your spare time?"

"I just hang around my apartment with my two best friends, play Fifa, and have crap parties. Like this."

"Nice. I stay at home with my best friend, go shopping, and attend crap parties like this."

"So how do you know Mikey?"

"We met when he was on holiday to the U.S, and we kept in touch. And no, we did not hook up. You?"

"This is my apartment. I live with this idiot" pointing at Ashton, "and he birthday boy."

5 hours had passed. Ashton, being the oldest in their little group, told people to start leave since he saw a few people passing out. He showed people to the door, where the bus station was, and where they could get a taxi. Luke said by to Candie with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Calum passed out on the sofa with Kathryn on top of him. Kathryn woke up when Ashton shook her shoulders and said,"Kat, it's time to wake up and go to bed."

"Huh? I don't wanna..." mumbled Kathryn.

"Fine. Then I get to sleep with Calum."

"NO!" Said Kathryn getting off her sleeping boyfriend and waking him up. "Cal-pall."

Calum didn't answer so Kathryn hand motioned Ashton to pick him up and carry him to his bedroom.

When they entered Ashton's room they saw a little Lukey sleeping with a stuffed penguin. Ashton straight away stripped down to his boxers (they don't care about Kathryn bcos they're best friends) and got into bed. "Come on Cal. Get undressed and let's sleep."

"Oh no. You're not Kathryn." Said Calum trying to push Kathryn away. "I can't do this. She'll kill me. Oh god no." While Calum was talking Kathryn just smiled and got him in bed. "I'm sorry, I can't sleep with you. I have a girlfriend." Said Calum.

"Okay. Whatever you say you drunk idiot." Replied Kathryn kissing him on the cheek and turning to go to Luke's room to sleep.