The Love

Harry's POV

As soon as the Golden Trio had returned from shopping with Ginny in Diagon Alley they checked through all their stuff to make sure they were ready for school in a months time. Hermione and Ron went up to their room so that Hermione could help him with his work so that he could start school on top, well second to top, of course no one could beat Hermione. So that left Ginny and me on our own, George had popped out with Mr. Weasley to Gringotts, George was going to open a joke shop and needed a loan and Mrs.Weasley had gone with them and decided to go food shopping on the way. We went straight into Ginny's room where I kissed her passionately and fiery, I chucked her on the bed as I removed his shirt and closed in on her, my lips pressed against hers as I let my tongue roam around her mouth, as I unbuttoned her cardigan and we parted as she pulled it of along with her top, I kisses her with everything I had as I felt her undoing my trouser buttons. She arched her back as I unhooked her bra and chucked it across the room, we then both stood up as we removed the remainder of our clothes, I ripped off the duvet as I pushed her down on it and chewed on the bottom of her lip,which made her moan, I then left a trail of kisses down her jaw to her breasts which made her moan even more, she grabbed my bum and squeezed it as I pulled my self closer to her, this was turning out to be the best day of my life!
Afterwards we lay on the bed, panting and out of breath, she hugged me tightly as I stroked her hair,
"I love you," I whispered into her ear as she lay there peacefully,
"I love you too," she looked up at me and kissed me gently. She was a remarkable woman, and she was all mine!