chapter 22: May I Have This Dance?

Even the Forte family was invited to the ball, they were on their way, but Felicity had to make a stop first. Felicity meet Belle at the door and was walking around in her golden dress with her hair down in a low ponytail and she wore an opal necklace handed down to her, and still wore her boots, even to the ball. She was looking all around the castle for someone, but had trouble finding him.

"Looking for me?" Chip asked.

Felicity beamed and came to him. "There you are, I was looking all over for you!"

"Sorry, Mama wanted my help again..." Chip smiled apologetically, he was wearing his blue uniform with his blonde hair tied in a low ponytail like many sophisticated older gentlemen with shorts, tights, and black dress shoes. "I guess you're ready to go then?"

"Oui, oui!" Felicity beamed to the boy she had strong feelings for.

"Then let's get going." Chip said.

Felicity was very much excited to be going with Chip. The others in the castle waved to them.

"Ah,... Young l'amour..." Lumiere smiled in admiration.

"Indeed." Cogsworth nodded.

"I told you zhey would be a couple." Lumiere smirked.

"Oh, no, my old friend, I believe I told you." Cogsworth smirked back.

"Non, I told you!" Lumiere started to argue with him.

"Oh, will you two please stop?" Mrs. Potts asked.

Lumiere and Cogsworth folded their arms, glaring back at each other.

Mrs. Potts sighed to them. "You two, honestly, squabbling and bickering like children..."

Cherry and Forte held Simon's hands as they were going to the ball as well, but Simon did not look at all interested in going, besides, who would want to dance with a homicidal five-year-old?

"This ball better be interesting." Simon said.

"Be on your best behavior and no killing." Cherry reminded him.

"Merde." Simon cursed.

"And no cursing." Forte said.

"Fine." Simon pouted.

"Run along, children." Cherry let her son and daughter go off to mingle.

Felicity happily walked with Chip while Simon gloomily wandered around.

The front doors opened and there came Emi in a red and white dress with a black crest around her waist that made her dress seem like it was designed like a Pokeball, she was not wearing her hat and wore her hair down with slight curls.

"Welcome to my ball, I appreciate you all coming." Emi smiled and allowed them inside the ballroom.

Everyone entered inside the castle, in time for the ball. There were Pokemon with the guests that were going to have their own dance, but still be part of the celebration.

"I really like your dress, Emi." Akito smiled.

"Aunt Amy made it for me," Emi smiled back. "You look really charming."

"Thanks." Akito smiled.

Ash's hair was the same way it usually was, but he wore one of Satoshi's suits and was smiling and waving to the guests.

Brock, Misty, and Tracey even came.

"Hey, guys," Ash smiled to his oldest friends, then his eyes widened to Misty. "Whoa...."