chapter 17: Ill Pokemon Mystery

The new Amazing Spies were concerned about the Pokemon sickness outbreak, but they decided to investigate and still look out for any suspicious characters.

"I'm just glad our Pokemon won't be apart of this." Vincent commented.

"Especially my little Teddy..." Estelle agreed, sounding like a mother to her teddy bear like Pokemon that she loved like a son and a best friend, a teddy bear come to life basically. "I would hate for anything to happen to him."

"You do realize that he's evolved into a full grown Ursaring, right?" Akito asked.

"Yeah, just like my Vulpix has evolved into a Ninetails." Vincent told them.

"Yes, but I named him Teddy," Estelle reminded. "Teddyursa or Ursaring, he's still my Little Teddy."

"True." Akito said.

"They evolve so fast..." Estelle then grew emotional after they had grown up, so had their Pokemon.

"Focus on the mission!" Tony scolded her.

"Don't tell her what to do!" Lee grew protective of Estelle. "She's just worried about her own Pokemon getting sick like the ones here, so butt out!"

This caused for Tony, Marc, and Megan to go wide-eyed, they had never seen Lee protective about a girl before.

Lee blushed slightly and so did Estelle, it was very quiet for a moment. "Come on, let's look for clues or something..." he then mumbled.

"Y-Yeah." Estelle agreed.

"Very well then..." Akito was amazed, but he admired that Lee protected Estelle, maybe this boy was a good match for her after all.

"Maybe we should all split up into teams." Vincent said.

"How many teams?" Estelle asked.

"There's an odd number of us..." Akito realized.

"I'll be with Vincent, Megan, you'll be with Marc and Tony, well, Estelle, you get to be with Lee." Akito told them.

"Sounds fair." Marc agreed.

"How come you decide?" Tony folded his arms.

"You got a better idea?" Akito sent him a firm glare.

Tony was about to say something, but after thinking for a while, he saw that Akito had a point. The others smirked slightly to him.

Tony sighed. "Fine..."

It was decided then, they all decided to split up, and they kept their wrist communicators on. It was time to solve this mystery and put an end to the contaminated Pokemon before it would be too late.

"Wow, that is one big footprint." Estelle said, noticing a big footprint, looking like it came from a big boot.

"Yikes..." Lee agreed. "I'm afraid of who could've made that... Maybe it was Bigfoot?"

"I don't think so..." Estelle shook her head, she then took a closer look in the print to see if there was anything unusual she should be on the look-out for. "It might be big, but it's not Bigfoot big." she then said before scanning the boot size of the footprint.

Lee looked around. "Well, it definitely had to be an adult."

"Yeah." Estelle nodded before sending the size scan measurement to W.O.O.H.P.

Lee bent down and looked for a possible DNA sample. "Hmm..."

"I'm sure Jerry will know a thing or two about this." Estelle remarked once she pushed the send button.