Chapter 29

Blaire's p.o.v.

"Where's Max? She's staying with you for a while, right? Why didn't she walk home with us?" Drake asked.

"She went some where with Zayne."

"Ah."

"Yeahh."

We sat on his bed, him sitting with his back against the wall and myself against his chest. It was really quiet for a moment before I shrieked, breaking the silence and laughing uncontrollably while he tickled me, grabbing my hips and my knees until I couldn't breath. 

He stopped allowing me to catch my breath and we had shifted to where I was laying down and he was above me, laughing. When I was breathing correctly, I opened my eyes and he was staring at me. I smiled, leaning forward and kissing him. I lifted my hands and tickled his sides, and he jumped back, falling off the bed and onto the floor. I laughed, scooting to the edge of the bed to him lying on he floor on his back, propped up on his elbows. I grinned at him and he fake laughed, sitting up the rest of they way. 

He sighed, raking his fingers through his fringe and suddenly pulled me to the ground with him, tickling me again, laughing as I thrashed around, giggling and trying to get away.

I ended up sitting on his waist, basically straddling him by the time I finally got a hold of his hands, locking our fingers together and placing above his head so that he couldn't tickle me anymore. 

Once we had both caught our breath, he smiled, moving his hands away from mine and onto my hips. I flinched, expecting him to tickle me again, but instead he sat up, bringing his face close to mine.

Realizing how we were sitting, I blushed but didn't move. I closed the space between us, moving my hands to wrap my arms around him, pulling him closer to me. 

I jumped at the sound of someone banging on the door.

Drake gave a loud sigh, "What?" he asked sounding irritated.

"Is that girl gone yet?" 

"What do you want, Roxy?" 

"You. I just got back from the mall and," She paused, "And I got some little out fits."

"Am I supposed to care? 'Cause you said that like I'm supposed to care." 

"I need your opinion and then maybe-"

"No."

"But-"

"No!"

"It's because of that little whore isn't it?"

She sounded angry now.

"She isn't a whore and I wouldn't want to do anything with you even if she weren't here. I never have."

"Yes, you have!"

"No I really haven't. You shoving me against a wall and forcefully kissing me does not count as me wanting to do anything with you."

"Same difference."

"Just go away!"

"No."

"Okay fine." His voice went a bit lower and he stood up.

I feel so awkward..

He walked toward the bed, sitting on it and bouncing up and down so it made the bed creak and make a loud thumping sound.

My got red and I felt even more awkward. 

"Uhh-" 

"Shh." Drake hushed me quickly.

Roxy was wiggling the doorknob and banging on the door before stomping with a growl and walking away.

After a minute Drake stopped and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Sorry," He laughed, "I was trying to her think, uh.. so that she'd go away.."

I gave an awkward nod, but we both chuckled.