Chapter 31

Zayne's p.o.v.

"Hello?"

"Hey!"

"What's up?.."

"Oh nothing really. Just bored.. You should come over."

"I don't think I should."

"Well why not?"

"Because I know you."

"Come on.. It's been such a long time."

"I've got a girl already."

"That's never stopped you before."

"This is different."

"Oh like you actually care about that whore anyway."

"She's not a whore and I-"

"Then what's the point?"

"I wouldn't expect you to understand."

"Come on, it'll be fun."

"Just keep your legs closed Pamela, I'm not interested." 

I ended the call and tossed my phone onto my pillow, laying in bed.

God, she's annoying.

I watched some tv, arms folded under my head.

I decided to text Max, "Hey"

"Heyy" She replied a few minutes later.

"Wyd?"

"Watching tv, wbu?"

"Same what show?"

 "LA inked wbu?"

"Idk some movie lol"

"Fun"

"Yep"

"Yeah"

"I love you." 

She didn't reply for a few minutes and I started to get a little worried.

"I love you too(:"

I let out a sigh of relief.

I eventually got frustrated when I couldn't find anything on tv and flipped onto my stomach with a sigh. I'm bored. 

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to see it full. I searched it for a minute and gave another sigh, "Mooooommm, there's no food in the fridge." I complained.

"Check the cabinets, moron." My sister, Veronica stated bluntly, entering the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes, "And what makes you think I haven't already?" I asked snidely.

"Oh nothing." She stated taking her glass of water and walking back into the hall.

When she was gone, I flung open the cabinets to reveal a package of cookies, a bag of candy, pop tarts, twinkies, and dinner stuff.

Oh my God. Did I die? Am I in Heaven?

I grabbed what I could carry and went back to my room. It's always good to have extra.

I ate what I could and stashed the rest in a shoe box that I slid under my bed.

Blaire's p.o.v.

It's starting to get cold out so the dogs are inside the house most of the time lately.

Max and I sat on my bed with Blue and Sam sitting next to us . We haven't taken Sam to that breed specialist yet, but we really should do that sooner rather than later.