Chapter ONE

The story starts out when Shelby is hanging out at the brooks home. It's summer so no SCHOOL! Lol :)

No ones POV

Jai and Shelby are sneaking into the twins room. Jai is holding a bucket of ice water, while Luke is taking a nap. Jai is standing by Luke and pours the water on his face. And Shelby and jai run out of the room laughing.

Shelby's POV

When we got put of the room I can hear Luke moving around, and it must have scared him or it was just super cold because I could hear him taking deep breaths.

Jai went in there to see what he was doing. Jai was laughing then he came running out "he chucked ice at me!" I started laughing. A minute later Luke walks out and he looks pissed.

"Where am I gonna sleep tonight?!" He is glaring at us, if looks could kill we would be screwed. Gina their mom walks in and sees Luke. "Honey why are you all wet?" She asks.

"They poured Water on me when I was asleep!" Gina is trying not to laugh and she looks at jai and I. "Guys why did you do that?" Jai starts laughing which causes her to laugh then me. Luke rolls his eyes and walks away. "Uh ill be right back" I get up and walk to where Luke is.

I'm walking towards their room. "Luke?" I kinda feel bad even though it was a joke, I always end up doing this when ever one of the boys gets pissed I try to make everything better. "What!?" He snapped at me. When I walk into his room and see that he has already changed out of his wet shirt. "I'm sorry" he looks at me "it's fine." He's still mad I can tell.

"No it's not fine your still mad" I know I can get him to forgive me. I walk to him and hug him "please forgive me! Please...please...pleasssseeee?" I hug him tighter so he knows I'm not going anywhere tell he forgives me. I hear him chuckle. "Yes I forgive you" as soon as I hear him say that I let go of him and smile "yay" and start laughing.

It's only far that me and jai should clean up the ice. But jai being jai doesn't want to so I go to the twins room and grab the bucket and start putting the ice in it. As I'm doing this I hear foot steps and I figure it's one of the boys coming in so I didn't turn around.

BIG mistake. Ice cold water is all over my back. I'm in too much of shock to do anything. So this is why Luke was breathing so hard. I see Luke and jai come back in. "And to think I said sorry!" I started chasing them around their house. I got closer and closer to them, and I cornered them. I started smiling because I had them right were I wanted them. I started punching them. Now I know that sounds bad but I can't punch hard at all so it's not like I'm actually hurting them.

"Oww...oww!" Luke and Jai are both saying this obviously faking the pain. I walk away from them. Beau walks in and stares at the 3 of us "what happened to you?" I started laughing "me and jai poured water on Luke, then as revenge jai turned on me and they poured water on me" beau walked to the kitchen to get something to eat.

This is kinda a normal thing for us always pranking each other. They will prank me a lot but when ever I can I team up with one of them to get the others. They treat me like a sister and Gina treats me like her own daughter I love them. Even though they can get in my nerves sometime!

----------------

So I got inspired to do this because of the janoskians "wet dreams" video it's so funny poor Luke <3 lol well I hope you like it :)