Chapter SIX

2 weeks later

Shelby's POV

It's been two weeks since I've seen the guys. We've all been kind of busy lately. This is the first day I have nothing to do so I decide to text the guys. And plus I miss them.

They all replied jai was hanging out with Ariana, Luke didn't say what he was doing he just said he was busy, and James and Daniel were both out if town. Beau was the only person that said he could so i told him to come over.

The door bell rings and I answer it. "Hey beau"

"Hey Shelby, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" He chuckles. "It's been two weeks, that is a long time for us" we sit down on the couch. "So what has everyone else been up too?"

" we'll Ariana is over like all the time. Her and jai are all lovey dovey all the time. And luke has been hanging out with Alexis, and-"

"Wait what?!...Alexis?!" Does he means likes ex girlfriend?? "Um yeah you know the girl he went out with and then she went to America."

"He's been hanging out with her?" When beau was telling me all this I got a weird feeling in my chest. Are they going out or something? Why do I care?

Beau's POV

When I told Shelby about Luke She looked like she was upset or something. We ended up talking about other stuff and watched television. I've been here for a while and I got a text from mom telling me I should come back home.

"Okay Shelby I have to go home. Ill see you later" I hug her and leave.

When I get home I walk in Luke and Jai's room. Luke is on the phone probably talking to Alexis. I sit in a chair and he tells her he has to go. I just sit there looking at him. "What?" He snaps at me.

"Have you told Shelby that you were talking to Alexis again?" He looks at the ground. "Ha well...not exactly. And I'm kinda going out with her again" did he really just say that? "You're going out with her again?!?"

"Um yeah, why are you so shocked?"

"Why would you go out with her again? She just left you! Do you remember what you were like after she left?!? How do you know she won't do it again?"

Luke's POV

What is he talking about?!? "Yes beau I remember! But we've talked a lot and everything is perfect with us!" I can't believe he's getting on my case about this. "Then why haven't you said anything to Shelby?" As soon as he says this it was like a ton of bricks hit me. I haven't told her because I'm kinda scared of how she will react. Beau knowing he got the last word he just walks out.

Shelby's POV

I don't understand why Luke is hanging out with Alexis again. He was miserable when she left, I was there for him until he was back to normal. She never really liked me, she would always have this act around me but I knew it was fake. I don't like her.

------------

Sorry this chapter was kind of bad. I just kind of wrote it on the spot /: so I hope you like it anyways lol :) comment and vote :) <3