Chapter TWO

Luke's POV

After the water incident we got ready because we were going to record a video for our fans. We sat down on the couch, Shelby was usually in these kinds of videos because she records the challenge/dare videos. The fans love Shelby probably because she's a girl. We all treat her like she's our sister, and we would never let anything happen to her.

So Shelby is siting In between me and James and she's asking the questions.

"Hey guys were the janoskians, and were going to be answering some of your questions" beau says to the camera.

"Where are we from?" Shelby asks looking at twitter questions.

"We're all from Melbourne, that's all you need to know" I say. Beau cuts in "okay we're from Australia." We all kind of laugh.

She's asks more questions then I get my phone out and see questions that people want to know about her. "So Shelbs who's your favorite out of all of us?" She looks at me then back at the camera. "I don't have a favorite I hate them all" and laughs. Our jaws all drop and look at her and we pretend we're all upset. She is laughing so much, then she says "I'm just kidding! I don't have a favorite I love them all they're like my brothers!" Daniel is the first to say something "awh! I love Shelby more" then we all argue who loves her more.

We finish up the video and we go back home. Everyone went back to their own homes. I went on my laptop and started editing to video. As I'm editing I notice Shelby is making faces at us when we are talking, she's always trying to make people laugh maybe that's why the fans like her and don't get jealous. So I finish editing and upload it to YouTube.

Shelby's POV

When I get home I see me parents and my little sister watching TV. "Hey" I sit on the couch and watch with them. My mom makes diner and we eat. I go to my room and go on my laptop I see that Luke uploaded the video so I watch it. I guess he noticed that I was making faces at the boys and he pointed it out. When I finished it I started looking at the comments like I always do. "Haha Shelby is so funny" "she's so lucky she gets to hang out with them" and the usual comments about how hot they were. I laughed at some of the comments because they were pretty ridiculous.

I got my phone out and texted Luke

To lukeeeeee :D

Haha you saw me making faces!

From lukeeeeee :D

Yeah! It was kinda hard to miss ;)

To lukeeeeee :D

Yeah :D lol hey tomorrow do you guys want to come over and have a movie night? My parents and sister are going to a party and I'm going to be alone /:

From lukeeeeee :D

Yeah sure! Ill bring some movies too

To lukeeeeee :D

Okay good! Ill tell the others :) cya tomorrow byeee xx

From lukeeeeee :D

Bye :) xx

So I put my phone down and go to bed.

Next day

Luke's POV

Were getting ready to go to Shelby's house for the movie night. Jai and beau grab a bunch of movies and then we drive to her house which is only like 5 minutes away. When we get there James and Daniel are already here "hey guys" we all say hi to each other.

Shelby grabs other movies from her room and comes down stairs. We all look through the movies and decide we're watching sinister first. We all choose this movie because Shelby hates scary movies and its funny seeing her get freaked out.

Shelby's POV

"I hate you guys" I glare at all of them. The worst part was I sitting in the one person chair. during the movie it was so creepy that I was hiding under my blanket the whole time. I would look up at the screen every once in a while. "Shelby the movie is practically done" beau says. So I looked up and the creepy devil thing was on the screen. When I saw it I screamed and jumped out of the chair over to all the guys. They are laughing so hard and I'm trying to hide under them. "I hate you guys so much" I kept repeating that and they just kept laughing. Some how I was under all of them. "You guys better not fart!!" They started laughing more.

No ones POV

The boys stop laughing and the movie ends. After it was over they just talk.

"Shelby that was so funny!" James says bringing it up again and they all agree.

"Ha ha yeah whatever" Shelby still kind of mad. "What do you guys want to do?" She asks.

"We could do a ustream" jai says

They all agree and tweet that they're doing one soon and sign on.

Shelby's POV

We sign on and there are a ton of people on. I still think its crazy how many fans they have. "Hi guys!" I'm the first to say something. I see all the normal comments like your so hot, will you marry me?, etc.

---------------

I'm going to finish the ustream in the next chapter :) hoped you like it so far