Chapter FOUR

Shelby's POV

I was still sitting on the couch after Daniel woke me up. My mom was making breakfast for all if us, when the boys smelt bacon they got up and sat at the table. I was so tired that I fell asleep again. I felt someone poking my arm. I opened my eyes and saw that it was my little sister Macy. I smiled at her "hey Macy" I placed her on my lap. I stood up with her and walked over to the kitchen.

"Why are you so nice to her, but when I wake you up you tell me to shut up?" Daniel complains. "Maybe it because she's three years old." I roll my eyes and give Macy to my mom. I grab some food and sit down with the guys.

"So what did you guys do last night" my mom asks. "We watched a movie then did a ustream for their fans."

"Sounds fun" she smiles at us then walks up stairs. "So you guys got anything planned today?" I see Jai smile "what are smiling about?" He blushes "he's got a date with Ariana today" Luke tells everyone. All the boys are like yeah! You rock man! Blah blah blah...

I'm happy for him, she seems like a nice girl. "Well before you guys are officially going out I need to approve of her first" I always do this when ever one of the boys starts to like a girl I have to approve of them and the same goes for me, if I like a guy they have to approve of him.

"Of course, I was gonna bring her over after the date to watch a movie or something. So you should hang out at my house till we get back" I agree. "When does your date Start?" He looks at the clock and says 5.

No ones POV

Everyone goes home. Jai got ready for his date. It was 4:30 and Shelby was on her way to the brooks house.

Luke's POV

I hear the door bell ring and answer it. It's Shelby "hey Shelbs" I hug her and we walk to mine and Jai's room. Jai is nervous for the date but he's trying to hide it. It's a little bit before 5 and jai leaves. Shelby and I were just sitting in my room, we didn't know what to do so we just watched YouTube videos. She made me watch Jenna marbles and some other girl YouTubers. We kept on watching videos and we started watching our videos. It was actually kind of funny seeing how stupid we were.

There's still another hour till jai comes back home with Ariana. I start editing a video and Shelby is just sitting on Jai's bed looking at her phone

Shelby's POV

We still have an hour left till they come back, so I'm just sitting here kind of bored. Luke editing a video or something. I grab my phone and take a picture of him and post it on twitter

Within seconds there's already a bunch of retweets and replays. His phone lights up and he looks at the tweet. Then he looks at me and laughs. I lay back so I'm laying on Jai's bed. That could seem weird but it's normal for me :) I hear the front door close. "Luke they're back" I'm really excited to meet her. We walk towards the living room and see them.

"Hi" I smile at her and she smiles back at me. "Hey you must be Shelby"

"Yep that's me" I laugh

We talk to each other for a while. Luke was making some food for him and me, an jai went to the bathroom. Ariana looks at me and asks a question I was not expecting "are you and Luke a couple?" Uhhh... "Oh no were just close friends"

"Oh. Sorry I just assumed" she said

" it's fine people ask that all the time" I assure her.

Luke and jai both came back and we all finished talking. "Okay well I have to go home so see you guys later" Luke walks me to the door " hey tell Jai that I approve" I smiled at him. "Okay will do" and he hugs me, but this time it seemed different I don't know how or why, it was just different. "Bye" and with that I left and went home

--------------

So this was kind of hard to write just cause I couldn't think of stuff so it might be a little stupid. I still hope you like it lol :) please comment and vote :)