Chapter FIVE

Shelby's POV

So after that hug with Luke I went home and that was all I was thinking about. I don't know why though. After like 10 minutes I just tried to get it out of my mind and started doing something else.

Luke's POV

After Shelby left I went on twitter and read some tweets. I saw I had a DM from my ex.

From Alexis

Hey Luke! I'm back from America I was wondering if you wanted to hang out? You know like old times :)

Me and Alexis went out but then she decided to go to America. We broke up because the whole long distance thing would be hard. Nothing was ever bad about her, and we decided to be friends.

To Alexis

Hey Alexis! Yeah sure we can meet in the park tomorrow! Around 12?

From Alexis

Yeah that works for me :) cya tomorrow!

I don't know what meeting up with her is going to bring. I don't know if she wants to get back together. If she does want to go out again I have no idea if I want to or not. I need to talk to jai.

"Jai can I talk to you?" He looks at me "yeah, what's up?" I start to tell him how Alexis DMed me. "That's great man!" I didn't know what I should say.

"Yeah I guess" he looked kinda confused. "I thought you would be happy or something" he said. "I am it's just-" he interrupts "is it Shelby?" What??? "Uhh no why would it be her?!"

Lately people have been think Shelby and I like each other. I mean they always say stuff but its gotten a lot worse now. Even my brothers are saying it too.

"I don't know. Look just go meet up with her and after you'll know if you want to be with her."

"I guess you're right. Okay we'll I'm going to bed"

"Night" Jai says as he lays down on his bed.

Next Day

I woke up around 10:30 and I took a shower. It was almost time and I started walking to the park to meet up with Alexis.

When I get there I see her. " hey" I smiled at her and she goes in for a hug. I hugged her back.

"Omg it's been so long" she says.

"Yeah it has. So how was America?" I asked

"Oh it was great! But I did miss you." She is really pretty and I did miss her too. But a year was a long time.

She looked nervous for some reason waiting for my response. "That's good and I missed you too" and after that she smiled.

We were sitting on a bench for a while and we just talked. It was nice just catching up with her. "Hey Luke I know i was gone for a long time but I still love you." Wow I was not expecting her to say that.

"You do?"

"Yeah and I was wondering if we could get back together" I hesitated a little and she just kept looking at me. "Oh um yeah we can" she smiled and hugged me.

When we hugged It seemed like we didn't even break up. This is great but the only problem is how am i going to explain this the the guys. And Shelby.

------------

So Luke is going out with his ex again. Crazy! Lol I hope you guys liked this chapter! :) was comment and vote :)