Chapter THREE

Shelby's POV

We just started the ustream and beau says "hey do you guys have questions" As soon as he says that loads and loads of comments pop up. We see Some then we read them. "What are you guys doing right now?" A fan comments. Daniel answers " were at Shelby's house watching movies and stuff" then they have to bring up the story of how I freaked out. I'm reading the chat and I see some mean things about me. You see I'm not the type of girl that will cry if some one calls me names and stuff I'm not saying it doesn't hurt, I can just hide it really well. "Hey whoever called me a slut, that wasn't to nice."

"Shelby is not a slut!" Jai and Luke say in sync. I laugh a little and hug them. "Someone asks Shelby is she likes Luke's lip piercing?" James asks. "Yeah I like it" I smile at the camera.

"Jai how are things with you and Ariana?" Obviously we know but it's fun to make him blush when we bring her up. "Good" I laugh a little

Some really awkward questions showed up about me and Luke, they were asking if we liked each other and things like that. "Umm no were just really good friend" Luke chuckles. "You know I think you guys would look cute together" beau says trying to make us feel awkward. "Anyways..." I say trying to change the subject.

When the boys are talking to fans, I log onto twitter and see #shelbyisnotaslut is trending I smile then right below it is #lukeandshelby oh my goodness thats awkward. I'm not gonna lie I do think Luke is really cute but I could never go out with him. It would get awkward at there's a chance it could ruin our friend ship.

I finish looking at twitter and go back to the ustream. Someone asks whats something they don't know about us. "I can't think of anything, I swear you guys know more about us then we do" Luke says. We laugh "oh here something you don't know about Shelby, she has a really good voice" Luke says again. People started asking me too sing. "Sorry guys I'm honestly not that good" I apologize. "Yes she is!" The boys say.

Jai tells me to sing. I finally give in "okay fine but you guys have to sing with me!" We start singing "freak the freak out" (from victorious) they start singing with me and I get into it and don't realize they stopped singing and it was just me. And plus we had the music playing too so yeah. I finished the song and the boys clap and act all cheesy.

We said goodbye to the fans and signed off. "We'll that was fun" I say.

Luke's POV

Seeing Shelby sing and how she gets so into it is really nice. It makes me happy, that's really cheesy I know but she is really good.

I go on twitter and see people are tweeting about how good she is at singing then some that say we would look cute together. I've never really thought of her like that, I mean she is cute but I don't know.

We started watching another movie but this time Shelby picked out the movie. It was getting kind of late, we never had to worry about Shelby's family because they thought of us as family too and we've spent the night before. I was sitting in between Shelby and Jai. And we all started falling asleep. Shelby had her head on my lap and he legs on beau. James and Daniel were sleeping on the floor and jai was leaning on the arm of the couch. I fell asleep too.

We all kind of woke up at the same time it was morning. Shelby was still asleep and I didn't want to wake her up, she get kinda grumpy in the morning. So I couldn't move. I just kept my eyes closed hoping i would be able to fall asleep. James and Daniel got up and woke everyone up. I was almost asleep when a heard a little click, and they started talking "I'm not waking her up, you have to I did it last time." James said. Then Daniel rolls his eyes and walks to us. "Guys wake up." I open my eyes and I saw Shelby start to move.

Shelby's POV

I heard Daniel talking. Oh my gosh he is so annoying in the morning "shut up" I get up and look at the guys. They are laughing at Daniel and he looks scared of me. Okay I know I'm not the nicest person in the morning but I don't care.

-----------------

So I hoped you guys liked it. Please comment and let me know of there's anything I can put in the story or whatever :) lol