Chapter 2

Colette's POV

i woke up and looked at my phone and it said 9:34. wth how was it 9:30C? i never wake up this early but of course i cant go back to sleep so i go downstairs and i see that my aunt maryann is awake but my mom isn't... thats weird but oka.

i'm watching the news for forever until my mom comes downstairs and then we just start talking about our plans for the day. my mom, will (my brorther), and margret were going to karen's at 4 and me and my sister were gonna go to todd's house for like the rest of the day. so i hop in the shower and get a good rinse on because who knows, blake could turn out out to be super cute. i get on my make up but i take longer to get it perfect..cuz hey, if he does turn out to be cute, i want him to think i'm cute too...or maybe approachable.

okay face and hair done, now for my outfit. i put on some ripped jeans, a black long sleeve shirt, my black Northface and a cute pink New York scarf. is that okay? im in chicago and i'm wearing a new york scarf...oh well. i pull on my bearpaws and head downstairs waiting for my sister to come downstairs.

okay so we're in the car heading to todd's and i'm helping aunt maryann with her iphone bluetooth problems and soon enough we're at todd's.

i walk out of the car and i see todd with a big thing of hair on his face..holy crap that's a beard.i'm walking inside and i see that they are doing a lot of home rennovations and i hug and greet alexis(todd's wife) and she's saying how bella and broklynn arent here but black braden michael and beckette are here.

'michael? who's michael' i think to myself

"BRADEN! BLAKE! Michael can come too but say hi to your cousins!

"Omg Todd! you scared me" but im thinking 'who is michael??'

jokingly he apologises.

i hear everyone running up from the basement and i can see braden and blake from where i'm standing..dang it blake isn't cute. but i can't see michael!!!!!!

i turn my head around the corner...and i see him..i see michael.