Chapter 7

Colette's POV

I looked down at my phone and I already see that he sent me 3 snaps. He's so cute. We get snapchatting eachother until Todd told me aunt Maryanne was her to pick me and go back home. I told him I had to leave and he said

' no baby stay'

'i'll only be 10 mins"

"ugh fine"

"i love you"

" I love you too beautiful"

I get in the car and it smells like foot and wet dog. I couldn't wait to get back to aunt Maryanne's house.

blah blah boring boring

I get back home and plug in my phone  and look down..it was 15 mins and I told Michael I would be 10 mins. there was about 20 snaps from him all saying "baby you there??" "Colette please answer"

I snapped him back "omg Michael im right here"

"okay I got worried"

"its okay hun"

he chatted me 'hey im in a place with no internet, what's your # so I can text you"

I gave him my number and next thing you know I get a text from Michael and it said ' hey baby'

every time he calls me that  it makes me smile and makes me blush.

'hey michael'

'what's up'

'chilling and talking to a really cute guy'

' oh really?'

' oh yeah, his name is Michael and he has gorgeous green eyes, a very cute smile, he's a very good kisser, and I love him'

'I love you too baby girl, I hated seeing you cry today'

' i'm sorry Michael but I want to see you again'

' how long you in Naperville?'

' i'm leaving on saturday'

' darn I really want to take you out on a proper date.'

' awww'

' hey do u want to go back to snapchat?'

' I don't care, if you want to then we can'

' I want to see your beautiful face again'

'aww okay'

I got a snap from him not only 10 seconds later

I took at least 15 pictures trying to find one to send to him and deleting all of them. I gave up and just scratched out my face. I get a snap from him saying "don't scratch out your face" I ask him why and he said the sweetest thing ever.

"cuz I miss it"

I wish I could've screen shotted it because it was the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to me and he looked so cute in the picture. I started crying and he did that weird facetime thing on snapchat and I didn't want him see me cry because it was the softest part of me that only my bestest friends see but I couldn't help it. he was amazing. loyal, sweet, cute, loving, strong, funny, warm hearted, amazing is an understatement on how to describe him. he was perfect, best of the best, better than the rest and he loved me, an average girl from Atlanta. and Mr. Perfect loves me and says he misses me. nobody has ever done that before. nobody has treated my like a princess, like a queen. but now that I have found someone who treats me like that, I can't see him again and when I go home we are 740 miles away from eachother. I don't like being 10 feet away from him much less 740 miles. I hated him having to see me cry but its the real me and I don't want to hide it from him like everyone else.

Michael's POV

I don't know what to do. My precious princess is crying and idk what happened. I don't know whether or not I should end the facetime or not. I decide not to and just let her keep crying while I keep telling her its gonna be okay. I hate seeing her like this but i also love seeing her like this. its beautiful, not just her but this moment that we are sharing. she's letting me see her at her lowest point and i'm still madly in love. i knew she was special. 

she stops sobbing and she can finally gets some words out about why she is so upset. she's upset because she hates being away from me. i just realized that she's gonna go home on saturday, tomorrow is thanksgiving (thursday) and i have practice on friday. i'm not gonna see her again. ever.