Chapter 3

Michael's POV 

"ha! got you bitch!" i said

"yeah ok, ok michael i get it. you're better at my game than i am..big whoop"

"heh,hell yeah i am"

'BLAKE! BRADEN! Michael you can come too..come see your cousins'

'"hey blake should i go?"

"yea sure whatever"

This was kinda akward. i'm going up to see blake's cousins. what if they're like 4? yeah like i need another brooklyn climbing all over me.

okay so now i can see how tall they are so one of the two has to be my age..omg shes so beautiful...

Colette's POV

omg blake may not be cute but holy crap...his friend is just wow...i rubbed my eyes to make sure i wasn't dreaming. ok pretty boy is for real.

'hi' i said shyly while blushing

"hey" he responded while blushing

we stood there and had a moment and it felt like forever and it was a pretty long time becuase todd was being an idiot and just started to laugh really hard and started to make fun of me.

 michael <3 his name just flows easily off of my tongue. he is just absolutely perfect..he's tall,beautiful green eyes, nicely kempt hair, looks athletic, nice ass, long legs, looks good in sweatpants and he was a total gentleman! when we were heading downstairs we kinda bumped into eachother i smiled and apologized and he said ,"no need to be sorry, i forgot my eticate, ladies first."  omg that is the sweetest thing ever! 

we go downstairs and i see that michael and blake were playing a video game and i coincidentally sat on the same couch michael was too so as michael sits next to me i start to smile and i see him smiling too..then i hear his voice again

'hey do you want to play?'

' i dont know how'

' c'mere i'll teach you'

'ok'

Michael's POV

i back up a little and pat the room of couch in front of me wanting her to sit there. She's so beautiful her blonde curly hair, her blue eyes,  her smile lights up every room and she has the cutest nose..c'mon Michael, don't screw this one up. She's special, I can feel it.

She sits in front of me like I told her to.She's blushing and smiling a lot..am i coming on too strong? or does she feel the same? 

i wrapped my arms around her and she giggled and she held the controller with my hands on top of hers..she was so cold.

"you're so warm" she said

" yeah i'm usually warm...i'm like-

-a blanket of warmness" she finished my sentence

"exactly"

we just had a moment..we just sat there and we were smiling at eachother..i could sit there forever...okay it was getting awkward with everyone else so came into reality..

 "okay so this is the controller"

"yeah i know.. i may be blonde but i can game..a little haha"

omg even her laugh is cute

"sorry my laugh is annoying and obnoxious. i hate it"

" nah, ur good. it can never be as bad as blake's"

"haha yea true"

" Hey! don't be playing match maker and using me..i don't wanna be the reason you guys make out in the corner in 30 mins"

" omg blake shut up!" i was blushing but i didnt want Colette to see

she got up but i grabbed her waist and brought her back to where she was sitting but it was closer,  our touch was more intimate. I just wanted to kiss her...patients michael don't go too fast..you saw how that went last time...