Chapter 4

Colette's POV 

" Ha! and another win for me." i exclaim and i do a little happy dance..it would be weird if i grinded on him because i was basically sitting in his lap

"beginner's luck" 

"beginner's  luck my ass! i think u just suck"

"michael and sucks at video games...nope those words don't go together"

i got up and got real close to his face and said

" u sure?"

"try me"

"wanna fight?"

"let's go"

michael threw his controller on the couch and picked me up and body slammed me on a bean bag and i said

"oh you're gonna get it"

"oh really?" he teased

"oh yeah!"

at that moment i took the bean bag i was on and threw it as his face..but of course he grabbs it and throws it at my butt as im running away trying to find a weapon. perfect. a nerf gun. i pick it up, just my luck..fully loaded.

Michael's POV 

where did she go? you would expect to find a girl with beautiful blonde hair and a bright pink scarf in a tiny basement easily but its not. it got silent..too silent and blake, braden and riley were nowhere in sight..i started to miss her,i needed to hear her voice again...

"show yourself prisoner"

"well that's no way to treat a lady"

that wasn't her voice...it was riley..i needed to hear her..not her sister

all of a sudden i'm getting pealted with bullets from 3 different sides..one from the area the voice came from so right in front of me, one from behind me and one directly to my right...

the bullets from behind me started moving more twords my left..then i felt someone jump on my back

"miss me?"

thats the voice i've missed

i grab her legs and flip her over so i can now see her blue eyes..she's never looked so breathtaking. 

"don't do that again"

"why not? you missed me too much?"

yes.

"it was unfair..it was 4 against 1"

"wow"

"what?"

" i never thought you were someone who played fair"

"i don't"

"trust me, he doesn't" blake adds

"ahh i see so you can't handle being on the other side of the stick"

i put her down and she got super close to my face, and i just wanted to kiss her. riley blake and braden got bored of our little "argument" so they went upstairs to eat.

"no i can handle it, i just don't like it"

" so you're saying you don't like me?"

" i never said that."

"but you intended it"

"how did i intend that i didn't like you?"

"i'm someone who likes putting people on that end of the stick..and u said u don't like being on that end which means u despise the person who put you there and i put you there so u don't like me"

she fluttered her eyes

"okay that was very confusing but i dont not like you"

" so you like me?"

"...no."

yes.

"so u don't like me"

"no."

i'm gonna tell her

"so what?"

" colette."

"yes michael?"

" i'm gonna be honest, i like you..like i like-like you and i think that you are beautiful and funny and smart and your smile is amazing and you have the cutest nose and ever since i laid my eyes i've wanted to this-

I planted my lips on hers. i did it, i kissed her. she kissed me back and moved her hands behind my neck and i placed my hands lightly on her ass. her lips were so soft and her hands so cold and delicate. our lips moved in sync and i felt something i've never felt before with any previous girl..i-i think i'm in love. i lightly squeezed her butt every once in a while but i moved out before anything got out of hand. wow..she's so amazing..more than i could ever imagine.

Colette's POV

"wow, michael."

"what? was i too forward?"

"no, its just you are so amazing..i-if anybody back home looked like you then they would be a total douche bag and they would bully me and wouldnt see me anywhere near what u described me as. do you really think that?

"yes colette, i've wanted to kiss you so many times since i've laid my eyes on you. you're special and i felt it, colette i know this is risque but just in the 3 hours i've known you but i think i'm in love"