Chapter 8

Michael's POV

"baby, i love you so much. you mean the world to me and i need you to know that everything is going to be alright. and no matter what happens, we will always have each other and we will always love each other no matter the distance. we will find a way to see each other again before we leave, i dont care what it takes but we will see each other again."

" you're so sweet michael. i'm so lucky to have you."

"colette i want you to be mine. will you please be my girlfriend, officially?"

"yes michael :') a million times yes!"

hearing her say she will be my princess, just means the world to me. she's means everything to me, i will do anything and everything to make sure shes protected. i want her to be happy 24/7

Colette POV

i am now officially michael's girlfriend and i feel so good knowing i have him as my protector. he's so sweet and i can't stand to loose him. we ended up hanging up the facetime thing and we just texted and just goofed around,because thats what two retards do best :) we called eachother the stupidest names like michael angelo and care bear, i dont know how but christopher robin was thrown in there and we just had a blast texting and we just had fun.

it finally ended up being like 1 am when we finally decided to get some shut eye. we said our goodnights and went to bed.

i woke up feeling amazing, last night was a ride of emotions but in the end, i have a boyfriend and i talked to him all night. i looked down at my phone and it read 11:09. oh damn, its 11.i went downstairs and ate breakfast. i hopped in the shower and felt so refreshed. as im putting on my make up i hear my phone buzz because someone was calling me, i picked up saying hello cutie and waited to hear michaels voice again.

" haven't heard you call me that in a long time"

" what the hell ? trent is that you?"

" you know it"

trent was my ex and he made me believe that he loved me when he loved me for my body, not me. i had a crush on him since the sixth grade and we dated for a year and like 3 months. i believed that he loved me, he was my first kiss, my first love, i lost my vcard to him. we sent nudes all the time and he told me he loved me everytime we did naughty things and everytime i sent him pictures of my body but no other time. he had my all and then threw it away. he hurt me bad and has no right to call me.

"what the hell trent? why are you calling me?"

"i miss you baby, come back to me"

oh yeah, did i mention he drinks and does drugs? and got me into them once

"you're hung over."

" no i'm not actually. anyone with a brain would never let you go and not be begging for you back. colette you are an amazing girl and i was an idiot to let you go. please i love you."

" trent you only so called loved me for your sexual pleasure and i'm not going to be played for a fool again. plus i'm seeing another guy so why don't you go back to the girl you dumped me for in the first place."

"who becka? she was a total skank, she was annoying as hell and she didn't get me like you did. Please baby, come back to me."

" I told you I'm seeing another guy"

"What the hell?! How are you seeing another guy?? Nobody gets over me!! When I see him I'm gonna kick his ass for taking my girl!"

" I'm not your girl Trent. You broke up with me. Michael is 10 times the man you will ever be so don't even try."

I hung up.  Well what a great way to begin thanksgiving.