lost in a run

°Edited°

You and the group were in Atlanta, gathering the last things you could find, in a huge store. You were kind of short on times because, of the gun shots Rick fired at the walkers to get inside. There suddenly was a crash, and the doors broke. Walkers flooded in and you all ran to words the back.

Suddenly, you were shoved through a door and pulled up stairs. You saw that familiar hat and long hair.

"Carl what the hell, were trapped now" you said but there was no answer. He turned a corner with you behind him, and you guys ran through a door and into the bright humid day. He shooed you out of the way then locked the door and barricaded it with a pipe that was left up here.

"Sorry (Y/N) but, dad told me to run up here if and he will come for us when it clears out" he said walking over to the edge. You followed him to the edge, and saw as your group filed out of the store and out of your site.

"So what now, What if it doesn't clear out and we are stuck up here just burning in the sun" you said starting to over react. Carl put a hand over your mouth and pushed you back a little.

"He Will find us. I trust my dad to go through hell and back for anyone in our group" he said, then slowly letting go of your mouth. You nodded and walked back over to the edge. There was a small wall around the edge that helped from people falling. You slid your back down it and let the little bit of shade take over you. Carl joined you a moment later, and you guys sat there in silence.

"(Y/N) what do you write in your journal. The little leather one." he asked breaking the silence. Your stomach turned and you got really nervous.

"Um uh just my diary." you lied. He gave you a smirk before grabbing your bag and running to the other side of the roof. You saw him take out your book, and turn to the first page.

"I'm sorry carl!" you yelled. You stopped in front of him and he flipped the page a third time. By now he has figured out how madly in love you are with him. He looked up and gave You a smile. A tear slipped out of your eyes and all you wanted to do was jump the side of the 7 story building.

Carl walked over to you, and got really close.

"I'm so glad I red that" he whispered. You looked up at him with a confused look. He gave you a smirk before he kissed you. It took you By surprise, but you kissed back. Not caring about the walkers banging at the door wanting in, Not how badly rick is going to kick your ass, Or your brother will kick Carl's, Just in this moment it was all about you and carl. He picked you up by your thighs and you wrapped your legs around his torso getting a little more into it. He walked you over to the small building on the roof, that had the door to the bottom. He gently pressed you agents the door and you put your hands through the back to his hair. You guys stopped your make out session, to catch your breath. You both stared into each others eyes while breathing heavily. His hat covered the sun light trying to beat down on you.

"I love you" he whispered still breathing heavily.

"I love you too" You said back a little louder. You guys kissed again until the door swung open and Rick stood there. Eyes wide, and hatred running through his veins. You both disconnect your lips and you rested your forehead on his.

"Oh man we're both so dead" you said loud enough for rick to hear.

"Oh you got that right" someone said. You both spun your heads over to see Glenn there as well. Slowly carl let go of your thighs, and set you down.

"Let's go. We can talk at camp" rick said walking out the door. Carl intertwined his fingers with you and you both ran out off the roof hand in hand.

Well I'm sure that sucked. That was the first time I have ever written in 2nd person pov. I hope it's okay and it was fun to write.

Message me requests if you want.