escape

the governor looked at me with hatred running through his eyes. i still didn't crack.

"tell me, where the prison is." he said, through his teeth. "and if you and your boyfriend don't day anything, we will find the prison anyway and kill you both in front of all the people you call 'family'." he said a snickered. "or something else." he said getting closer. i backed up and looked between his eye and eye patch. he pushed me into the table and swiftly took my shirt off.

"stop you creep!" i said, trying to fight back. he turned me around and took my bra off, and pushed me up on the table, my face pressed onto it and he bent down to my ear.

"tell me. no-" he started till a door opened. we turned around and Martinez stood in the door way with a smirk.

"bring the girl and threaten her in front of him. he surely will crack then." he said. i smiled as i realized we both didn't crack. hopefully he sticks with it. the governor lifted me up and i pressed my arms over my bare chest, careful not to show any thing. we walked down a long bright corridor and opened a room where Carl stood. blood drizzled down his nose and a cut from his lip. he saw me and i saw more anger build up in him.

"let her go." he said, gripping the bloody chair leg.

"where is the group?" mural asked. i looked at him and shook my head no. his stare shifted between the both of us.

"never" he said. i cracked a small smile and nodded, then the feel a cold blade push to my neck. i kept a hard stare at him to not say anything.

"there at th-" he started to say.

"STOP!" i screamed. he stopped and looked at me scared. "there at the prison." i finished for him. he looked at me confused and i felt the cold blade release from my neck. they pushed me forward and i jumped into carls arms. he wrapped them around my bare back and i cried into his neck, letting all fear, anger, and sadness release. the men left and locked the door behind us. Carl took off his hoodie and then his under shirt, leaving both of us bare chested. he gave me his baseball t-shirt and i slid it over myself. he put the hoodie back on and pulled me into a hug.

"were getting out of here. i promise." he cooed in my ear. we broke the hug and i looked between his eyes. "why did you stop me to only say what i was going to?" he asked gently, trying to to sound mean.

"if anyone should be mad at someone it should be me. if they tell rick who said, it should be me. not you" i said. he sighed and pulled me into one last hug.

"i'm so sorry. it should have been me. not you." he said. i shook my head and looked him in the eyes.

"no, you look like shit, no offence, but what happened." i said, observing the smashed chair, and dead walker.

"they tried to get it out of me too, but when i refused, mural brought a walker in, with me tied to the chair. i had to kill it, so i smashed a chair into it. almost got me but i had to stay alive. for you" he said. i opened my mouth to reply but gun shots filled the air, and smoke seeped under the door. we backed up as the smoke crept closer and closer. suddenly the door opened and rick, Glenn and Michonne ran in.

"Carl!" rick said, and pulled him into an embrace. i looked at Glenn and did the same.

"where are your other clothes? are those Carls? what the hell happened? did they-" he started to interrogate, until a gun was pointed at Michonnes head.

"looks like we didn't have to fight the bear for the bear cave. the bear came to us this time." The Governor snarled. i let go of Glenn and looked around for any weapons.

"let us go, before i kill all of you" rick said, pushing Carl behind him. Martinez laughed and pressed a gun to my head.

"not before we kill all of yo-" a bullet went through his head before e could say anything else and he fell to the ground, lifeless.

"i will kill ALL of you, if it means i have to keep these people alive." rick said, gun pointed out in front of him. all of us looked at rick surprised and then back at the governor.

"NOW!" glenn screamed. he threw down a second smoke bomb and we all fled out of the place. once outside, we ran to the gates and pried them open.

"Michonne, take them back to the prison. this is where you earn your trust from me. now go!" rick said, running back into wood bury. Michonne grabbed both Carl and I and ran us to the prison. The gun shots and yelling got more distant the further we ran. Soon enough we pulled up to the prison and saw carol open the gates.

"Where's daryl? Where is everyone else?" She said closing the gates. I spun around and looked at the empty road through the fence and waited for uncle daryl to come back. I was joined with Michonne, Carol and Carl next to me and we waited. Carol went inside and Michonne went to go tell everyone but never came back out. After a few hours of waiting I fell to the ground in the rocks. Tears started to brim my eyes as nothing came out of the woods. Carl dropped down next to me and pulled me in a hug.

"There coming back. My dad is strong and so is daryl. They will be back any minute now" he cooed in my ear. Like he planned it headlight showed through the darkness and onto our body. They flashed the lights and I stood to the ground scrambling to get the door open. I ripped it over and let the car pull through. I shut the gate and ran to daryl. He pulled me in a hug and we didn't let go.

"No mural?" I asked letting go. He sighed and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Girly I don't think your dad's comin back to the group saddly" he said. I nodded and gave him another hug and walked inside.

"Hey wait up!" Someone said, feet patter followed. Carl walked up and joined me. "(Y

) sorry about mural. It must be har-" he started to say but I stopped him by shoving him into the kitchen table. The chairs fell over and he caught himself from doing the same. I giggled and he kept walking.

"Don't be sorry. It was his choice and my memory. Don't get all sappy on me now!" I said cheering up. He laughed and we turned into our cell.

"I'm not don't you worry. But I am getting tired" he said throwing himself up on the top bunk. I laughed and got in my pajamas joining him.

"Also I'm sorry about today. You shouldn't have had to go through that" he sighed. I put my hand on his chest and kissed his brused cheek.

"Don't be. You look worse than me and they didn't do anything to me. We're survivors carl. We really are" i said letting my eye lids fall heavy.

"I'm glad. Nobody should ever do that and I love you to much" he said kissing the top of my head. "Goodnight (y

)" he said, wrapping his arms around me and falling asleep.

"Goodnight grimes" i mumbled and joined him in slumber.

Wow 4 updates in a day

Yall are lucky

Okay Ily