waterfalls

°edited°

After terminus we have all been a little lost in this world. With no where to go and little food it all feels like were reaching the end.

"Hey, im going to go look around. I will be back in a while" carl said, standing up from the little fire we managed to make. I stood up and winked at sam and walked to carl.

"Can i come? I need some time away too." i said, sympathetic. He nodded and we walked away from the dim fire.

"Wanna see something cool?" he randomly said. We intertwined fingers and took off sprinting into the darkness, of the night. I loved the way the wind felt through my long, matted hair and how carls hand felt in mine. It just felt so perfect. Soon we stopped at a big lake with a beautiful waterfall pouring down. Carl let go of my hand and stripped down to his underwear. Without hesitating, he ran in the water and dunk himself underneath. I giggled and stripped down to my undergarments. I followed him out there and we swam around for a bit.

"Hey (y/n) wanna go see what's behind the water fall" he said, doing back strokes towards it. I nodded and swam under the freezing water to the falls.

I shot up and looked at the heavy water fall. It densely fell in front of me, causing mist to hover over my face.

"Swim under" carl said next to me. I looked over and saw him take a heavy breath and go under. I did as he said and went under, once again. I opened my eyes and saw a large rock to swim to. I saw carl in front of me and i couldn't help but smile. He swam up and i followed him. Once we got there it was a huge cavern, with stalagmites everywhere. The mist coming off the waterfall kept the place moist.

"Hey we can sit here" Carl said swimming to the little edge. I joined him, and let our legs touch a little.

"Where did you find this?" i said looking around the large place.

"I was wondering around and found it a few days ago." he said moving his feet in the water.

"Im glad i could be one to see it" i said, glancing at him. His beautiful blue orbs looked into my hazel ones.

"(y/n) you dont know how happy i am to have you here" i blushed and played with the moss on the rock.

"Yeah right. Im glad we are friends" i said wishing it was more. Carl rested a hand on mine and put his finger under my chin making my face look at his.

"Or more" he mumbled before pulled us closer. Our lips connected and i felt his hand travel to my cheek. He pulled away after a few seconds and smiled.

"Im so glad you are here with me. You don't even know. I have always thought you were the strongest, most brave and loving person. I could never be like you and would you like to be my girlfriend?" he said. You could tell he was nervous.

"Carl you are that times 10 and i would love to be your girlfriend" i said? all cheesy. He chuckled and kissed me again just a little shorter.

"CARL! (Y/N)! WHERE ARE YOU" i herd rick scream. We looked at each other and swam off. We went back under the falls and when we came up for air, i saw the group standing at the shore laughing like crazy. They were holding our clothes and pointing at us. Rick and glenn didn't look so amused though.

"HAVIN FUN BEHIND THE FALLS?" daryl yelled. I giggled and walked up to the shore.

"As a matter of fact i did!" i said, ripping my clothes out from his hands.

"Carl, i think you and your dad need to have the talk " michonne said. I chuckled and looked at him.

"What did you guys do?" rick said. I blushed and looked at carl.

"Want the truth?" carl said. My heart rate started to increase and i got scared. Rick nodded and i glanced at glenn. He had a smile and i knew he knew what happened. "We kissed and she is my girlfriend." carl said proud. I on the other hand, felt like melting into a pool of embarrassment.

"Good for you! One rule. No babies now lets go!" carol said. We all laughed and walked away. I shivered as my wet hair froze on my back. I felt hands slide into mine and warm them up.

"Are you cold?" he asked. I looked over at him and gave him a small smile.

"Yeah, but there's not much you can do" i said. He dropped his frown and looked down.

"Ugh im the worst boy friend" he mumbled. I squeezed his hand a little harder for reassurance and looked at him.

"Dont say that. Your the best!" i said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Damn cuties! Wish i had a boy like that!" sam said. I chuckled and looked over at him.

"Does it hurt to know that you may be the last gay person on earth?" carl said. I let out a loud laughed and looked at sam.

"Nope because one day daryl will love me back" he said and skipped off.

"Boy! Get a life! Im strait! Hit on like tyreese or somin" he said. The group laughed besides tyreese. He did crack a smile though.

Cheeeeaaassyyyyy

Okay bye guys

Ilysm

937 words