accident

Get ready for the feels

-
"Guess who has a job to dooooo" a voice rang in my ear. I fluttered my eyes open and saw the ocean eyes of carls. By the sound of his voice, I knew he had been up for a while.

"I don't wannaaa goooooo" I whinned. Carl chuckled and kissed my nose, sitting up.

"Come on, your just guarding the weapons, not to hard" he said. I just snuggled Into the pillow harder. "I will cut your half of the bed so you can no longer sleep with me" he said. I quickly opened my eyes, and stood up.

"I'm up!" I said with a slight giggle. He shook his head and walked closer. His buff chest slightly touched mine, and he grabbed my face gently, kissing me. I kissed back, but I pulled away quickly.

"Hey I wasn't done" he pouted. I giggled and shook my head.

"I still have morning breath, you really wouldn't want me to kiss you like that" i said, with a smile. Carl let out a low chuckle.

"Doesn't matter. I still love you" he said, kissing my cheek. "No go get ready before your late" he said pushing me to the door and little and slapping my butt. I let out a small squeek, and laughed.

"Watch it!" I said, pointing at him, and laughing. Carl laughed and shooed me off. I walked out of the room and took a quick shower, then putting on my normal clothes. Skinny jeans, a gray shirt and a blue flannal over it, and some brown combat boots. I quickly brushed my teeth, and combed my hair, leaving for my duty.

"Damn, if I would have known you would look that good I would have woken you up earlier" I herd that firmilirar voice say from behind me. I spun around and saw carl walking to me. He grabbed my waist, pulling me into him. "Don't have to much fun" he smiled.

"Well your not going to be there, so I can't" I frowned. He gently kissed me on the lips.

"Will that make up for it?" He asked with a smirk. I shook my head, and took both of his cheeks in my hands and kissed him passionately. It lasted a few seconds before I broke it.

"That will. See you tonight!" I said, walking away.

"See you soon, love" he called out. I smiled and looked back waving heading to the armory. I got there and shifted with Denise and sat on the front steps. The time felt like it was going by super slow. I counted the seconds, tried catching an ant, watched the ducks fly by, but nothing would make the time go faster. Then I saw ron and sam playing tag in the street. They stopped infront of where I was, and talked a little. Sam frowned crossing his arms. Ron made a glance at me and smiled pointing at me. Sam smiled and ran to me.

"Hey y/n can I hang out with you! Ron is tired" sam said, innocently. I gave him a warm smile.

"Sure, but we can't do much, I'm at my work, shh" I said, trying to entertain the small child. He giggled and nodded.

"Will you teach me how to use a gun?" He blurted out randomly. I turned to him with wide eyes, and my jaw dropped.

"Why would you need to learn how to use a gun?!" I questioned. He looked down and sighed.

"Incase people like my dad try to find us" he said. I sighed and nodded, pulling him off the porch. We walked inside, and I showed him just a hand gun.

"Okay sam, this is just a basic hand gun. It's fully loaded, so don't turn the Safty off. Unless you need it, then turn it off." I said, seriously. He nodded and I gently placed the small weapon in his hands. "Now pull the trigger at the thing you want to shoot, and bam, you win!" I said. He smiled, and observed the gun.

"Cool" was all he said. I giggled and rolled my eyes. The sound of screaming filled my ears, making my smile drop. I looked outside and saw men and woman with knifes killing people. They were all cutting limbs off, like it was no big deal.

"Sam, be quite. Follow me" I whispered. I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs and into a closet. I quickly reached for my gun and pointed it at the door. I herd foot steps and turned the safety off, till I relized there were no bullets in it.

"Point your gun at the door, if anyone walks through, you shoot, got it?" I told the scared boy. He nodded, and aimed the gun at the door. I fished for another loaded clip on my back pack and found one. I was about to put the clip in until the door squeeked open. For a split second carl stood there, with a relived look on his face.

"Thank god your okay I was so worri-" he started to say, till a gun shot ran through my ear. The bullet flying through Carls forehead. My ears started to ring, and my eyes started to water, as I saw the love of my life fall to the ground. I turned to sam, and saw it was him who shot carl. I then turned back to the boy.

"No NO!" I screamed. Everything was all blurry through the tears, and I grabbed Carls head, putting it in my lap.

"P-please wake up, w-wake UP CARL PLEASE!" I screamed. His eyes still remained shut. "No don't leave me" I whispered. I slowly bent down and kissed his lips. They never kissed me back. I sat back up, placing his hat on my head, feeling anger now. Nothing but hatred. I grabbed my gun, and walked out. I saw 3 men and immediately shot them all. I walked down the street, shooting anyone with a W on there head. I was just leaving a trail of dead bodies as i walked down the street. A man ran out screaming wile he ran at me with a knife. I pointed the gun, but only the click happened. I dropped the gun and dodged the man, it tripped him. I slipped out my knife and stabbed him in the back of the head. I kept repeatedly stabbing him, screaming.

"YOU DID THIS" i screamed "HE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU" I stabbed again. "HE WAS SUCH A PERFECT BOY" i stabbed harder "AND YOU ASSHOLES TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME" I felt that I was now stabbing the concrete. I just stabbed more. "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN" i yelled. I felt arms wrap around me, pulling me me away from him. "NO LET ME GO, HE DESERVES IT" i screamed. Tears were raining down from my eyes, but I couldn't help it. I finally stopped struggling and just cried. The person holding me put me on the ground and I turned around to ron. His eyes were watery and he really looked like he was sympathetic for me.

"M-my brother told me what happened. I-im s-sorry" he cried. I just pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed a little harder.

"H-hes gone. I'll never be able to hug him, kiss him, cuddle with him, I never even got to say goodbye. He was the love of my life, ron. Now he is just... gone" I cried into his chest. I remember the last few words that he said. His relieved face when he saw me. His eyes with blue wonder, and I couldn't help but not forget about them. I broke ron and I hug, and picked up Carls hat, placing it on my head. My eyes started to tear up again, as I remembered the last time I kissed him. How his lips felt on mine. It was unforgettable, but I could never be reminded with his own lips. I slowly walked down the street and saw rick running to me.

"Y/n thank god your okay? Where my son?" He said, as I caught up to me. I looked up from the ground, tear stains on my cheeks. Ricks eyed went wide, and he backed up a little.

"Sam shot him. Right in the forehead." I said, gasping for air as i had taken to big of breaths when I cried.

"I'm sorry sweetie. He ment just as much to you as he did to me" rick sighed. Tears were also down his face. We pulled eachother into a hug, and stayed like that, just wishing the boy would come back

fUck

Sorry for the feels

Lol tysm for 4k reads!

That's so amazing tysm!!

1383 words