dye

°edited°

After the prison I ran with carl and rick. Its been pretty bad. Carl is worse than a teenage girl, rick is on the verge of death and over all, we are hungry, tired and dehydrated.

"Carl" rick said as we walked down a muddy road. It must have rained the night before. "Carl!" rick said, but wheezing after. Rick put his arm around my shoulder for support, and I could feel how tired he was.

"Wait here rick." I said taking his arm off. "Carl stop, God Damn it!" I said as I caught up to him. He stopped and turned to me. "Your dad is back there, wheezing and on the verge of death, so you can slow down or kill your dad" I said. He huffed at me and started walking. I flipped him the bird and went back to help rick.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Carl let's s-stay t-there" rick said pointing to the nice house. Rick limped along side of me, with his bag of food. We got in the house where carl walked ahead. "Carl stop!" rick yelled taking me by surprise. Carl turned around and put his gun down.

"HEY ASSHOLE. HE SHIT FACE!" he screamed while hitting the wall.

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" rick yelled. Carl rolled his eyes and ran upstairs.

"Don't be mad. He is just a little-" I stated to say till I got interrupted.

"Hormonal" rick finished. I giggled and nodded.

"Exactly. Now go sit down. Rest a little. No offence but you look like shit" I said leading him to the couch. Carl Ran down with a cord and went to the door.

"No we need to put the in front of the door." he said grabbing one end. I nodded and grabbed the other. We drug it to the door where carl had a knot tie to the door.

"I already have it" he said tying the last spot.

"We don't need to take that risk" rick huffed.

"It's a strong knot. Clove hitch. Shane thought me. Remember him" tears brimmed my eyes and I took a step back.

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" rick said angry.

"I hope your mom,my dad and Judith are having fun in heaven right now, asshole" I said and ran upstairs. I went into a room, that looked like it would have belonged to a boy my age. I ran to the bed and cried in the pillow.

I get really sensitive when my dad gets brought up. Shane meant the world to me, and but of those asshole killed him. Slowly, after I let all of my body water supply leave, I fell asleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"DAD WAKE UP! Wake up!" someone screamed, waking me up. Slowly I crept down stairs and saw carl shaking rick.

"How does it feel?" I asked leaning on the banister.

"Fuck you (y/n)" Carl said walking to the back door. "I would be fine if both of you died" he said and walked out the back door. I ran after him and finally caught up to him.

"What is wrong with you" I said keeping his fast pace.

"I'm so down with this world" he said.

"Doesn't mean you give up or abandon people" I said, as we turned into the drive way of a house.

"He's dead. I'm not abandoning him if he isn't breathing" he said walking to the door. "Get back" he said serious. I did as he said and then he ran full force into the door. He fell to the ground and breathed heavily. I laughed hysterically. I grabbed a garden light and opened the door. He walked in after me a d we searched the house.

"I'm going upstairs" I said and ran two steps at a time. I checked the first door and it looked almost untouched. The second one had books and boxes but nothing. I opened the third one only to be body slammed to the ground by a walker.

"HOLYYYY SHITTT" I screamed and scrambled into the room. I tried the window but it was stuck. I took a lamp and hit it but it did nothing. It grabbed me and before it could bite me a knife went through its head almost touching me. It fell to the ground and there stood carl.

"I win" was all he said before walking out. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom.

"CARL CARL COME HERE!" I screamed. He ran upstairs panicked then sighed, seeing I'm okay.

"What is it" He said. I grabbed the small, pink, pastel, hair coloring kit. "Absolutely not" he said starting to walk away.

"Please it will only take 30 minutes, then we can walk down to the river and wash it out. Just real quick." I smiled. He smiled back and nodded.

"Fine you read the instructions and I will set everything up."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Okay do I unwrap the tinfoil?" Carl asked carful. I nodded and he did just that. We walked down to the small creek and we sat down.

"Okay put your head in my hands. I won't drown you" he said sitting down. I sat down to and layed my head back. He washed it out, letting soap and pink dye run down the river. My blonde hair no longer visible. "You have a lot of hair" he said massaging my hair. It did touch my butt.

"Haven't gotten a chance to cut it"

"Well It looks amazing" he said. .

"Thank you. Would you like me to dye your hair?" I said jokingly. He laughed and shook his head.

"If it were like blue and a little but if my bangs, maybe" I laughed and sat up from the head massage he was giving me.

"We should head home. It's getting dark" I said, standing up. Carl followed me and we got back to the house.

Once we got there carl went to see his dad and I went to the bathroom to see if I could get a towel to dry my hair. I found one and when I was done I looked in the mirror. My hair was now a wavy bright shade of pink. (picture at beginning) I loved it! I walked down stairs and saw carl crying. He had his gun pointed at rick, but rick was slowly going to him. I knew carl wouldn't do it. Be set his gun down and cried harder.

"Carl" rick mumbled. It took us both by surprise. "Stay in the house" he said before falling down on his back. Carl scooted over and out his head on Ricks. Then he noticed me.

"Thank you" was all be said. I walked down the steps and next to rick.

"For what?" I asked looking down at Rick.

"Keeping my sanity."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"So you guys didn't even get food, all you did was dye her hair" rick said smiling. We nodded and I laughed.

"But how does it look?" I asked.

"Different and good. I love it" someone said from the back door. We all looked over. Carl put a protective arm around me.

"MICHONNE!" I screamed running to her, letting my newly pink hair wave behind me.