Chapter 5: Autumn Birthday

Choi Seulgi

"Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday dear Seulgi~Happy Birthday to you~"

I woke up and sheepishly rubbed my eyes. I'm still sleepy. I've been working hard on that freaking Korean paper Vernon gave me last night. He said I  have to answer that to prove how much I've improve my Korean.

"Happy Birthday Sis"

"Aw, thank you bro"

I quickly hugged Seungcheol. I didn't know that my special day would come this early. He is in my bedroom together with the boys. How can he be in my room with 12 handsome, adorable boys with me on in my pajamas and big shirt. He grabbed the cake from DK and and carefully placed it in his hands.

"Come on, make a wish"

"Okay"

I closed my eyes with hands intertwined and made a wish. ~I wish I'll be able to find my home here and right now~ I opened my eyes and blew the candles. They all shouted hurray in unison and decided to go back to the living room, well of course, I have to change. Or I'll smell bad and get stingy in front of them.

"Be there in 30 minutes"

"That'll be too long"

I just smiled at hop out of bed. But before I could do, I slip my other foot on the side table and just about I'll crash someone grab hold on my arms. I looked up and, "Mingyu"

"Be careful, okay"

"I will, thanks"

He went out out last in my room and closed it. That was so close. Mingyu and I been hanging out, as friends these days, I've teaching him English and he was teaching me Korean as well. I've been with him in the park doing stuffs, like riding a bicycle of skateboard, or just simply hanging out. Seungcheol even threaten him, well I just said that we're friends. I mean, we are. Are we? There's no special feeling between the both of us? I mean, oh gee. No way no.

Anyways, I'm already eighteen and I'm actually legal.I could go out by myself now, go to clubs, hang out, party all night and even drink vodka, or take pots. Okay, but on the other hand, I'm the total opposite of it, I don't go out, I don't party, I don't have friends, except Seventeen, I don't drink vodka and I don't take pot. 

From downstairs I saw the boys, they were eating with my grandparents. Grandma said that ever since my brother became one of the band, this has been the band's second home besides the dorm and the company as well. They are all laughing together with my grandparents. I decided to just look at them, I just realized that this is already home. I have my brother, my grandparents, and this new band.