Chapter 3: The Meeting

Choi Seulgi

"Hi Seulgi"

"Hi. You're Seungcheol, my brother. Right!?!"

"Yes"

This is actually awkward! He is with a bunch of guys of different age. How can I possibly know them? I thought I'm having a bunch of brothers. I just looked at them. How can I communicate with him? He speaks Korean?! I speak English and he doesn't. 

"Hi. I'm Vernon, call me Hansol. I'm from NY State"

"Wow! A new yorker! I'm from Phoenix. Seulgi by the way"

"Kinda hot in there, though. I'm Joshua, from L.A"

"Hollywood. I'm Seulgi"

I just smiled. Just then, my brother whispered something to Vernon so I just talked to Joshua. He said that they are actually a group. Just wow!

"Ah, Seulgi. Your brother said that, could he hug you? He misses you a lot"

"Yeah, sure"

Before I could react, my brother hugged me so much. I responded to it. I love this feeling. He whispered something to me. I know it's in Korean. I didn't understand but I love the warmth he gives as a brother. It feels safe. So protective. He let go after a few seconds, he seems so embarrassed, he face is so red like a tomato. So adorable. It was followed with commotions. I didn't understand it but by looking a them, they were so adorable. 

My brother was the one who grabbed my suitcase. We rode in a fancy van. The other boys were on the other van. I rode in with my brother and Vernon. I sat at the center of Vernon and my brother. The engine started to run and we were out to explore the city. This is going to be fun.

"Wow!"

"ASDFGHJKL"

"Whut?!"

"Ah Seulgi. Your brother said that if you like Korea?"

"Of course. I like Korea"

My brother decided to go to a grocery store before heading back to their house. It's actually great, the city is so big and so beautiful. Trees of every kind and children in playgrounds. I miss the orphanage. How is little piper doing? And my little Vendrick? We stopped by a convenience store to buy goods. Actually my brother bought me ice cream.

"Yey! We all scream for Ice cream"

"Ice cream" we all shouted in unison. I can't actually believe that this guys loves ice cream too. It's kinda gay for a guy to love ice cream. So absurd. Then after, we went to a grocery store. I walked together with Seungcheol. I don't to get lost. The other guys separated and went to other sections of the store.