Chapter 6: First Night with Him

Choi Seulgi

"Hi Seulgi"

"Hi Noona"

I currently arrived at Seventeen's Dorm for a stay. Everyone is watching a movie and my brother decided to let me sleep here since my Grandparents went to Taiwan for a reunion with their friends, and I can't go. So, my grandma asked a special favor to Seungcheol to let me stay here. This is going to be fun day.

They have no schedules today, they have been resting and trying to find new ideas for their new comeback, since they're going to end the year with a Christmas Concert. My brother even gave me VIP ticket so that I can come. And I've seen them practice a lot for MAMA Awards since they were nominated. That's like two months from now.

"Hey" I just smiled at Mingyu, he is in the kitchen, "I made coffee, you want some" I just ran up to him to the kitchen after putting my bags down. 

"You make coffee?"

"Yeah. I worked in a shop before"

"That's great"

He grabbed some sugar and a cup of ice and put in the in small plastic cup. We waited for the machine to heat up, he said that's where the coffee goes out. After a few minutes, he gave me cup of hot coffee. I sat on the sink and a took a sip pf the coffee. He was waiting for my response. I just looked at him and smiled, "A perfect drink for a cold atmosphere. I love it"

I hop off the sink and went to the living room, "Hey guys, try this coffee that Mingyu just made" they were all hoping happily towards the kitchen, "They'll love it" I winked at him and ran up before he can pat my head and eventually ruin my hair. But I was too late, he grabbed me by my arm and held me up high in the air, with me facing his back and my butt facing the boys. This is embarrassing. 

"Put me down! Put me down Kim Mingyu"

"You little freak"

"Kim Mingyu, I demand you to put me down, this instance"

He placed me down at the couch, "What did I do this time?" I said. I grabbed the pillow on my side and smack him in his head, "You little freak" he muttered. Now, we're on a pillow fight. He got himself a big pillow and is hitting me like there's no tomorrow, and so am I. Feeling exhausted we stop, heavily breathing. I looked at him and so was he, "You're crazy" he chuckled and patted my head and ruined my hair again. I have to do a lot combing this time.

****

Night falls. The band decided to watch a movie. The place a big sleeping mat and we ordered pizza and drinks for refreshments. This is going to be  long night.