Chapter 1: night

Here i am. Laying in the bed with stressed mind. "Why cant i sleep now.." Im questioninge my self with confused. "Let me just hmmm *turn on sorry by justin bieber*" "is it to late to now to say sor-". suddently the lights went of. What just happen? Why did my music go off? This is weird. *duk dukk* i can heard a sound of someone walking on the stairs. "Omg ohmy shit what is tttt trthaatt????". *someone open the door* "kenn whot the fu*k are u doing?? Why did u list-" "WHAT! ITS YOU?? WHO TURN ALL OF THIS?!" "yeah it was me AND IM NOT SORRY FOR THAT! WHY WOULD YOU LISTEN TO PUPOSE?! WHY DIDNT U JUST LISTENED TO MITAM?" "ohhh, you got no chill harry, i just not in the mood to play mitam this time" "ughhh u always make an excuse! Let me just checked yo itunes!" *click-click* "WHOT?! U DIDNT EVEN HAVE MITAN IN HERE?! U SUCH A-" "a what? a piece of sh*it or a piece of d*ck? *respond with pale face* "no no its not, i was going to say hmm u such a beautifull woman *smile awkwardly*" "ughh just go away from my room harry, im going to sleep now *pust harry so quickly*" "ooohh ken waait-" *creek*. Why does harry acting so annoying today. "Im just gonna listen to love yourself for 1 more time okay" "oww dont forget to wear earphones! HAHAH harry couldnt here me".