Chapter 31: Vacation

after those breakfast done, i forgot to tell you all, guys. that me and Harry are going to a vacation with the boys and crew, i know right its so cool! its kinda like reunion from the break from last few month. there will be Niall, Liam, Louis and friends there! I'm so excited! and all thought, i think the boys would bring they're girlfriends or something ha. Mexico, yeah we are going to Mexico. the boys rent a big luxury ship, that cost more than $ 1m. wow thats to much! but we all gonna do a really good things together. we packed out bag, i brings so many bikinis cuz we all knew Mexico have the best Beach there, right?. its 11am, and we are on our way to touch out with them (people that comes to the vacation) " i think this vacation would be so good, H" "i know right?? all though we gonna se Niall Louis and all the crew" "I'm so excited".

"YOO HARRY IS IN DA HOUSE" "YOO HARRY, WE MISS YOU BRO" "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? H??" Louis,Niall and Liam shout Harry. "yeaah brow! i missed you all, yeah I'm sorry for being kinda MIA haha! i was taking care of my Kendall" "wow! what? my Kendall?? too they're on a relationship guys!" i begin to says " shut up Louis, he's kidding" "yeah okay Ken, *wisper to Harry* i know your not kidding bro" "yeah Lou". yeah! i thought that there will be Lou and Lottie, but theres Gigi and Sophia! these would be a good day.. "Gi!" "aye Kendall!! i miss you babes" "ahaha, where did we last seeing each other?" "hmm i think it was, when the Balmain Fashion Show" "ow ye, thats kinda long i guess" "yeah, ow yes Ken-", Harry came to me and started to hug me from behind. " haha Harry, stop doing that!" "i know you are ticklish!- oh hi Gi!" "hmm, hh- hello Harry! *waving*" "wow chill out Gi, what happen too y" "hmm i gotta go".

what the f*ck happen to Gigi, she looks shocked when Harry came to her. is she have a "thing" with H? i wish NO.