Chapter 19: Louis Birthday

Last night just so fuck*ng good! I am waking up with happiness and cheerfully face, im just still speechless from last night! I wish that he is not drunk or something, but yup just admit it it couldn't happen I guess. Its 6am, and im just realized that today is Louis birthday!! Hmm his getting older AHHA! "Didnt we are going to Louis Birthday Party?" "I dont think so H, the flight got earlier idk" " ow, I guess im just gonna buy him a present" "yeaa right". So i call Louis and i think he kinda disappointed that we can not go there. Im sorry Lou.

New York look so beautiful today, im gonna miss this place for a week, me and Harry are so ready to come to LA. "Kendall did you really ask Harry to came? Because we want him to be here!" Khloe & Kim calls me and ask me about him, " he's going with me, yup so his coming" "omg mom! You have to know that Harrys going with us!" Khloe really suprised and she just tells my mom all of this ahah.

We are on our way to the airport and than Harry just like so nervous like what. "H what happen?" "Nn no-thing just im just hmm wh-t theee no im just sweating" "whaat??what? Why are u sweating??" "I dont know whAt the mother of nature do to me". After an hour flight and staying in the jet we finally landed.