Chapter 21: stay

Christmas day has gone, and we have to start our new day. LA life, I stayed in Kylies house with Harry. Its kinda fun that i can actually make Harry can get to eachother to my sis. "Kyls, are u awake? *wispering*" "kenny come here" we are actually standing in front of the CCTV camera. "Look how Harry sleep, idk is he sleep naked?" "This is weird but.. Yea" "THATS SO WEIRD, but heis okay laa he's such a beautiful man, everybody loves him" i know righ-" suddenly Harry walks in to the room "hmm kylie do you have like hmm milk or something" "Harry first of all are you wearing clothes? And second one are you in front of us?" Me and kyls ask him and cover our eyes HAHA. "First, i wear clothes second,yes im in front of you" "ooh gosh I thought you're not wearing anything, ken you right" "what kendall? Are you telli-" "husssh she got milk in there. I cut Harry when he is talking to me cuz i dont want to answer him AHAH.

We are having breakfast today, and i saw Kylie and Hary interac to eachother and i dont like to see them! I hate kylie. "I have to go" "what? Kendall where are you going" "somewhere i dont want to see bi*ch" "kenny, why are you acting so weird? Harry and me are just talking about what idk". I go outside by myseld and i just went swimming because sometimes swimming makes me bot stressed out. "Kendall why are you so jealous too your sister??" "Please, im not jealous" "admit it Ken i know you!" "I dont want to talk about this anymore". And than Harry just went inside and go to Kylie, i dont care i and i dont know what his gonna to Kylie. Kylie went to me, AND APOLOGIZE yes im win #Kendallisthebetterjenner. We are hugging like a dogs and cat and than we started to laugh idk shes weird.