Chapter 8: paris!

YAASSS WE LAND SAFELY! its a nice flight and i really enjoy talking to Harry,Louis,Liam,Niall or we all know they're always called "the boys", right(?). Its 10am in paris and we are exciting about today show. Kylie the drama queens calls me to take her a picture for her new post. "Ken please help me for a second" "what kyls?" "Take me a picture right there" "here?" "Yeah right there" "*clikk* done" "* checking the picture* wtf? What the fu*k is this?? Just do it 1 more time", and suddenly Harry came to us "what's happening right here? ooh let me take a picture of u Kylie" "OW YES THANKS HARRY FOR YOUR HELP, Kendall cant do this" "yeaa right kyls".

Idk why Harrys likes to be right beside me and hold my hand, like this is weird..but i like it. "HARRY HARRY ARE U AND KENDALL ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP" "KENDALL!!" All the paparazzi asking me and Harry that question. The airport was so full of those fuck*ng annoying paparazzi. we walk together to the car and we sit very awkwardly like we didnt even say a word. "Uhmm Harry" "yy-yes?" "Didnt u got annoyed by the paparazzi last time?" "No im feel..*blushing* im feel fine" "hahaha what do you mean fine?" "Like i dont even got offended if i got shipped with you *smirk*" "ow gosh, stop it H" "HAHAHA".

We arrived at the stadium. It look so big and amazing, the boys can make it until here.