Chapter 12: rehearsal

2 weeks later.

"H wake up.." "You have to go right now" his not answering me. "huh.. What?" "The car is ready" "where are we going?" "Its Billboard Music Award and you got to rehearsal this morning because the show will open at 6pm" "what times is it?" "Its 8 in the morning" "ohh gosh im so tired". I pack so many tuxedos for the boys and some shoes or accessories idk. I know its going to be so stressful day because i am attending the res carpet to and in going to be with the boys to, so i bring my personal assistant Olivia and Jennifer to help me there.

"Mr.Harry Styles your late." "Yes im sorry i got traffic jam around here". Its a huge responsible for me for doing theyre make up touching or smh,but i cant. So i just drove Harry to rehearsal and i went to Kylies house. "Kyls wheres my dress" "right here ken" "*go up stairs* OMG THATS A BEAUTIFULL DRESS!OMG" "yeaah Monica (kardashia and jenner stylish) give it too me this morning" "i cant wait to wear that tonight". All people are tweeting me that the boys costumes are kinda disappointed, AND IM ON SHOCK! I call Olivia & Jennifer to face time me right on time. "Olivia why did you gave them that tuxs?? It cant be match!!" "hmm im sorry Kendall can u just gave as your style that we can gave to them?" "*sending pics to Olivias phone* u gotta do that" "i will do it boss". ughh its not a good day for today, but i still can believe that i finally wore that dress. Suddenly when i was in make up and touch out, Harry calls me...