Chapter 36: Lies

I never expected that, this day will come to my life. I pack all of my stuff to go now. I wish he knew what im feeling right now. My Bestfriend, my one and only bestfriend, why she have to do this too me?? WHYYYY!! I dont trust anyone or anybody's in this world right now. All people are asking me, what happen to Harry? Is he cheating on you? Are you guys break up? Is GiRry even reall? And i dont know what am i going to answer, my mom calls me my sisters calls me and i dont wanna answer them. I know theyre will asking me the same question like before.

*crrak* "yeah I didn't find her! I was searching for her and i don't find her!" "What?? She sees TMV??" "Niall?? Ni- are you here??" "F*CK!!!"I heard Someone came home, and i guess he is calling Niall. I rush my packing section, im afraid if he sees me right now. *dingg* i got text from Niall "Kendall are you at home?? If you are, u gotta run rn his there! I gotta go". Harry is here.. Harry is here, i dont want him to see me crying right now, i dont even want to see him like, he is a fuck*ng assh*le! I heard someone walking through the stairs and i am running to the garden so he didn't sees me.

"Kendall? Are you here?? Where are you?" OH GOSH I LEFT MY IPAD! So i went to the bedroom and i saw him. "Ken.." And im just rushing my way out of the room and go to the garden, cuz all of my stuff i left there. "KENDALL! STOP RUN AWAY FROM ME!" "WHAT?? RUN AWAY FROM YOU?? DONT YOU DARE SAYS THAT IM RUNNING AWAY FROM YOU HARRY, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REASON ALL OF THIS!" "Kendall we need to talk". He sitting infront of me, and idk what his doing rn. "What? You wanna talk about your bullsh*t innocents feeling?" "Kendall im so-" "how dare you say sorry that simple? Didnt you know i am dying over this?" "I know, we are just talk about a-" "about what? You didn't even tell me youre gonna get a dinner with her!" "What dinner?" "DONT YOU DARE LIED TO ME STYLES! I KNOW EVERYTHING" "kendall im so sorry, i dont even tell you all of this and" and what? I know you like her, she's flirting with you for so long and you get closer to het everyday, i know what youre doing mr. Styles" "shes just a friend, we dont h-" " JUST A FRIEND I SEE YOU I SEE YOU HOLDING HANDS WITH HER THAT NIGHT! I KNO-" "KENDALL PLEASE LISTEN TOO ME!!!". Harry cut me off, and im starting to cry more and more. Suddently Niall came. "Niall *hugs Niall*" "its okay Kendall, Harry you don't deserve her" "Niall what ar-" "what? You dont like that im here? I am the only person that with her through all of this stuff" "Kendall please listend to me.." "Good bye, Harry *place the ring that Harry gave*".

My life is over, i cant take all of this anymore. But, in every story has a happy ending or a not happy ending right? But this is not the end. This not over yet.