Meeting the Malik's

Chapter one

Zainab pov

My mum shakes me lightly and I groan "Wake up Zainab! Your husband to be is coming here today!" she says, but I just turn around and pull my blanket over my head. "Mum please leave me alone I want to sleep!" I begged her but she just pulled off my blanket and placed her icy cold hand on my back. "MA! Ugh I'm up!" my mum grinned and said "Well get ready then! Wear your pink shalwar kameez, it looks so nice on you!" I nodded and stepped into my bathroom (attached to my room) then began to strip as I took a shower. As I washed my long brown hair, I thought about what was happening today. I'm getting married! Wow! I finish washing up and towel off my hair and wrap a towel around my body before I walk out into my room and look at the pink shalwar kameez that my mum has laid out for me. I groan and pull it on dreading what was to come. I finish curling my hair and put in some mascara and lip gloss. Then I quickly slide on a golden bracelet and a golden anklet to match and I walk down the stairs and spot a family sitting in our family room. I take a deep breath as I go inside and sit on the sofa next to my mum. My mum smiles and says "ad this is my daughter Zainab." I smile at the people and sit quietly. There are seven people, one older man, a lady, a girl who looked to be about 20ish, another girl who looked to be about 13, and another girl who looked around seven. There was also a guy, who I suppose is the boy that's here to meet me. I smile at him and he smirks. I turn to the girl sitting besides me and I smile "Hi! I'm Zainab!" i say. "I'm Doniya." she says then continues "thats waliyha and safaa" she says pointing them out "my mum Yrisha and my dad Yasir and them that is my brother Zayn!" she ends and smiles. I laugh and I hear someone calling me. I turn to find that Trish has sat next to me and my mother had moved over. "Hello mrs. Malik." I say and she laughs "No no call me Trish!" se says. I nod and smile at her. "Zainab, why don't you go and make some chai?" my mum asks and I stand up. "Zayn, you should go help her." Mrs. Ma- sorry Trish says and he stands up to come and make some chai with me.

A/n so this is my first real fanfic on wattpad, but if you wanna go read my quotev stories go ahead, my name is Lazybear. So I hope you don't think that this sucks and all. Quite of today: "our lies do not make us who we are." ok I'm done. Please comment, share and vote!!