The date

"Well you would have to ask Zainab wouldn't you?" my mum said and I grinned. Zayn turned to me and said "Well Zainab, would you do me the honor of going on a date with me?" i giggled and nodded my head and started cracking up as Zayn jumped up yelling "Yeah buddy!" and pumping his fist. "Let's go." he said and I quickly grabbed a bag and bid my mom goodbye. Zayn told my mum khdahafiz and pulled me out the door with me laughing the whole way. "So... Where do you wanna go?" zayn asked and I shrugged. "Fine then let's go to burger king yeah?" he asked and I nodded, shyly. He laughed and opened my car door for me as we sped off to the nearest burger king.

**at burger king drivetheough**

"Well were here." Zayn said chuckling. I laughed and said "Ah but I can see that." and he chuckled again. "Well what do you want?" "ummm a fish filet please." zayn nodded and ordered the same thing and a basket of fries. We got our food and he started driving again, taking us to the park.

**at the park**

I had finished eating and now I was waiting in Zayn. He looked at me, in my awkward position and he smirked. I blushed. BUSTED! Yes I had been checking him out.... Zayn laid down next me. I looked at him and he pointed upward. "Look the Sun is setting." I looked up and at that moment Zayn kissed me. It wasn't too rough or demanding, it was sweet and innocent, my first kiss...