Making chai with zayn

I grab a pan and toss some grab tea bags in it before putting some water in it. I put it on the stove and let it boil (ya know in case u don't know how to make chai.) then turn to Zayn and smile. He grins at me and says "Hello luv. I'm zayn. And as your mother told me, you're Zainab?" I giggle and nod before turning around to get the milk for the chai, but when I get it I see that it's empty. I throw out the empty container and reach into the high shelf to get another one, but of course, being the shorty I am I cant reach it. "Oh that's just greeeaaaattttttt." I groan and I hear Zayn laugh. He walks over to me and playfully pushes me aside "Now watch the master at work." he says and grabs the cups and pours the chai into each cup and smirks at me. I place all the cups in the tray and retro lift it, but it's too heavy. Zayn grabs it from me and says "Make sure you bring sugar and milk babe." I blush and grab the sugar and the milk before hurrying out after Zayn, who is handing everyone a cup of chai. I scurry around handing people the milk and the sugar before going to Zayn. He dumps 2 sugars and stirs some milk into his chai and says "Thanks." I nod in acknowledgement and notice that he put my chai on the coffee table as well, but right next to his and I can't exactly pick it up and move. Zayn notices me staring at my chai and smirks. I place the milk on ThE table before quickly placing half a spoon of sugar into my chai and sitting next to Zayn and his sister Doniya (yes I actually drink my chai like this) Zayn looks at me in surprise "Black chai?" he asks and I box before turning to Doniya who in turn begins to interrogate me.

A/n- ok no one is reading this and it sucks. Maybe I should post it on quotev to get some reads? Idk. It sucks anyways.