Proposed

I quickly pull on a tee shirt and sweats before dumping the photo back in my drawer and slamming it shut. I run down the stairs and help my mom clean up before flopping down on the sofa with popcorn and a can of Vimto (it's a type of pop) and watching sponge bob. Suddenly the door bell rings and I groan as I get up to answer it. The bell rings again and I yell "Holy hell hold your horses I'm coming!!" I reach the door and toss it open, cut freeze when I see Zayn. I look down at what I'm wearing and internally cringe as i see that I'm wearing an old panda love teeshirt. Zayn looks at me and. Try's to contain his laughter as I blush a deep red. I look at him and mumble "You can laugh if you wanna. I dont care..." and he bursts into laughter. "Call....your...,, mum......." he manages to say between fits of laughter and I nod and move aside to let him in. He walks in still laughing. I roll my eyes as he sits down and run upstairs to call my mum... And change. I find my mum reading a book in her room and I pant out "Zayn is in the family room..." before running to my room to change. I hear her foot steps going downstairs and her her saying "Oh Zayn! Sallaams!" I shut the door of my room and quickly rummage around before pulling on a black tank top, black skinny jeans and a black leather jacket. I also pull my hair into a high ponytail and put on some peachy lipgloss. Then, I run down stairs. I stop by the door and smooth out my clothes and walk in slowly. I smile at Zayn and my mum before sitting on the floor by the foot of Zayn's chair. Don't ask me why, but I love to sit on the floor and the floor by the chair is where I usually sat. Zayn looked at me curiously. "Your not going to sit on the chair?" he asked and I shook my head. "Ok." he said and shrugged. He looked at my mum and said "Actually auntie, the reason I came here was to ask for your daughters hand on marriage." my mum looked at me and I smiled at her reassuringly. "ok." she said and he grinned. "Thank you." he said. And she smiled back at him. "And also, I was wondering if I could take Zainab out today?"

A/n not too much of a cliff hanger but.... Question of the day, do u play any sports? Mk bye bye. Don't forget to vote, comment and share! Ilysm ♥♥ and did y'all hear about talia? She was so young... I can't believe she died...oh and btw. Don't get mad at me for making it unromantic ok? This is how it happens.... Sorry. Anywhore.,, bye now. I love u