The Marvelous World Called High School

At one point in most average teenage life spans , they go through this wonderful cycle called puberty and it lasts for a good 7 years because , hey, you're never done growing. Who came up with the brilliant idea to house about 900, at the least, of these under one roof? They obviously are insane and need to seek help. That is not the worst part of high school either, adults are also always changing with this rare disease called "aging". This is were they try to pawn off other things on bodies who are "more able" to do work and then when the "younger, more able" body says no, they call it lazy. Strange how that works isn't it? 

High school is a strange and dangerous atmosphere which could ultimately be avoided in the long run if the human race wasn't so stupid. I personally believe in a good education but, as you can tell, many don't care.  High school is one of the most wonderful, scary, strange, and emotional place which I hope you never have to experience if you don't want to hurt or learn about yourself. 

Once I got to school, I was already greeted by many... things. Smells, weird kids, hot boys, new teachers, couldn't find my way and lastly, Xander's locker was right beside mine. I walked in without a care in the world, I had my cute Sassy Cassi's dress on and ultimately felt good about the day until I got to my locker. Things were fine at first, I met a new girl who could potentially be my friend. Her name is Cathy Rice, she's in science club and said she would sign me up.  i iterate, things were going great until that 6'5 being of pure hope walked down the hall wall. 

" Vere, I didn't know you'd be staying with me." He said with a smirk. In my mind, I was bashing myself against a wall. While Xander may seem friendly, he is very annoying. I spent not even an hour with him the day before and it was tedious to even be in his presence. Today, he was working a Star Wars tank top and regular jeans. I was dressed for the occasion in  my cute outfit. I have to say, he did look decent in this attire. 

"Oh what a joyful surprise, I have you by my locker." I rolled my eyes and glanced the other way. He just laughed and carried on in silence next to me. I just had finished organizing my locker when he tapped my shoulder. 

"Hey Vere, you can sit with me today... if you would like." , he sounded very timid when he said this and looked towards the floor. He shuffled his feet a bit and then finally met my gaze. As cute as this was, I was blazing mad.Who does this boy think he is? He thinks he has a right to talk to me after what had happened.  

" Thanks but no thanks." I blatantly stated and walked to my first mod, I don't need anyone, let alone a boy.