1

It was the last day of school at Lexington High for Nicole and Dana. Nicole and Dana (18) were twin sisters who were inseparable. They wanted to do something fun and not stay at home like lazy bums. They thought what better way to celebrate their last day of school than to go to the beach. They finally decided that they were going to The Santa Monica Pier. So they quickly got their longboards. Nicole decided to wear her Pierce the Viel shirt with black shorts and white converse. Dana wore her Sleeping with Sirens shirts with red shorts and black vans. After they got dressed they left the pier.

When they arrived there was not that many people that it was a great time to use their longboards.

(2 hours later)

Nicole: "I think we should leave, I mean we have been out here quite a long time and I don't want my mom to start bitching at us."

Dana: "That's true, lets go"

Nicole: "Wait... before we go there's this hill I have been wanting to try out, want to go?"

Dana: "Of course, but don't cry when I beat you to the bottom!"

Nicole: "Bring it bitch!"

Nicole and Dana arrive at the top of the hill.

Dana: "Fuck this hill seems pretty steep!"

Nicole: "What, don't tell me you're backing out?!"

Dana: "Never! Lets go then, on a count of 3, 1....2.....3!"

Nicole is going as fast as she can and turns around so she could rub it in her sisters face that she is in the lead, only to realize that Dana is still at the top!

Nicole: "You little bitch!!"

Dana: "See you at the bottom I'm walking my ass down the hill, fuck that I don't want to eat shit"

Nicole is pissed off,but continues to look forward. She is half way down the hill and she turns around to see if Dana actually came down walking. She sees that Dana is waving her arms and keeps pointing behind her. Nicole doesn't understand what she is trying to say and yells "What?!" At that moment two boys are coming uphill and see Nicole and try to move out of her way. Dana is too far to be heard and when Nicole finally turns around she notices that there are two boys going up hill and facing her direction, it was too late and she crashes into one of the boys and ends up on top of him.

Nicole looks up to find one of the most cutest boys she has ever seen. His eyes were big and round which seemed to stare into her soul and she found this wierd connection with him. They remained frozen, not knowing who should get up first. Finally Dana arrives at the bottom, she looks at the guys friend and they stare at each other not knowing if they should do something. Finally the guy clears his throat. Nicole seemed to come back to reality and finally gets back up and starts to feel her face get bright red.

Nicole: "I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going"

She was so nervous and he wouldn't say anything! She just felt like running away to avoid seeing his face again.

He finally answered " Oh it's ok, i mean you didn't know I was in front of you!"

Me: "true,but i feel like shit..... is there anything I can do for you?"

Him: "Well you can start by telling me your name, and I'll think of the rest later"

Me: "I'm Nicole and you are?"

Him: "Tell you what if we ever see each other I will tell you my name.... deal?"

Me:"Wait what? So you're not going to tell me and what do you mean I'll tell you the rest later... so you're going to ask for more favors?"

Him: "You'll find me here at the Pier often, so if I see you again I promise I'll tell you.... oh and yes there is more I would like from you!"

Me: "Well I guess... so until next time?"

(as he is starting to leave he leans close to her ear and whispers)

Him: "Yes until next time........ Nicole"