4

HOLY SHIT, IT'S HIM!! She started combing her hair with her fingers so fast that she didn't even notice she was pulling her hair so hard. (her thoughts) Oh god why does he have to appear out of no where and why now? I look like shit, fuck I'm soaking wet and my hair looks like wet dog hair. I didn't think I would see him again... well at least not this soon. Please don't let him see me like this.

N: "Umm Dana lets go this way instead!" *pointed to a different direction*  I tried not to sound so obvious.

D: "Why, is something wrong?"

N: "No I just thought it would be better to try a new shortcut home" Damn I was so good that I even convinced myself that nothing was going on, but then oh no my sister had to turn in the direction of him and his friend. Holy fuck I'm in deep shit. It's ok Nicole we can get through this maybe she didn't even see them. Breathe Nicole...Breathe!

D: "Hey there's that guy again.........wait a minute is that why you wanted to go a different way today, fucked and to think  I almost believed you!"

Shit she found out, but I just tried to act cool as if  I didn't even know he was there.

N: "What, no I didn't even see him!" (Way to play it cool Nicole)

D: "My ass you didn't see him! Oh come on Nicole you knew this day would come"

N: "Yeah, but i didn't want it to be today! Dana please lets go another way so he won't see me"

D: "No you have to confront him and by the way I wouldn't mind I mean his friend is really cute, so there you go it would be a bonus for me!" 

N: "I don't care, just look at me I'm such a mess come Dana lets go" I kept pulling her arm in the opposite direction. Then she finally agreed and we started walking away from them, but to my fucking surprise he was coming near us. "Oh shit, I think he saw us come on lets walk faster! HURRY DANA!"

Him: "Hey Nicole is that you?"

Oh fuck! I'm screwed!