3

(In the morning)

Nicole woke up and was still thinking about the guy. She couldn't call him any other way since she didn't know his name. Just the thought of not knowing his name made her mad. So she decided to forget about him..... well for now and went to eat breakfast. Later on Dana joined Nicole downstairs so that they could eat breakfast together. 

D: " So are you going to tell me about the guy now?"

N: "Ugh I just want to eat peacefully, for fuck sake!"

D: "Well fuck seems like you woke up in such a pissy mood!"

N: "I'm sorry, well it's just that i would rather not talk about him"

D: "Fine then, I won't talk about him no more"

N: " Thanks, so do you want to go to the beach after we're done?"

D: "Oh so you can see your boyfriend, yeah sure"

N: "What did I just say, fuck the first thing i tell you not to say and that's the first thing you say, and no he is not my boyfriend!" (In her mind..... at least not yet *giggle*)

D: "Geez I was just joking" (damn this bitch can't take a joke)

They finished eating and were headed to the beach. When they finally got there they decided to go for a swim. After swimming for a long time they thought it was finally time to get out and head back home. So while they starting walking home, Nicole thought she saw the guy and started to have a little panic attack. Dana just looked at her all confused, but just continued walking. As they went farther, Nicole could see that it was him!