2

Nicole and Dana finally got home. Dana kept her mouth shut the whole way home and finally decided to ask Nicole all the questions she had bottled up inside her.

Dana: "OMG so tell me, what do you think about that guy?"

Nicole: "Oh shut up I don't want to talk about him.....just drop it"

Dana: "Come on I can tell that you liked him a lot"

Nicole: "Why do you say that?"

Dana: "Oh for god sakes Nicole you were practically drooling all over him"

Nicole: "How about we talk about this tomorrow, I'm kind of sleepy"

Dana: "No you just want to find any excuse to avoid this conversation, so spill it now!" 

Nicole refused to answer her.

Dana: "Oh I see you're going to give me the silence treatment, fine then" 

Nicole then was laying on her bed and all she could think about was the GUY. (thoughts) I just don't get it, why wouldn't he want to tell me his name? Was he just looking for an excuse so he could   see me again? No Nicole are you stupid, why the hell would he want to see you, i mean come on look at yourself. (she shook her head as to clear her thoughts)  What did he mean about the the other favor.....WTF there's more oh no please give me strength! What if he asks for something that I can't give him! And oh god I couldn't forget that last thing he told me. That phrase just kept going through my mind and was driving me crazy! Until next time! I really want to see him now.... wait what, do I really? I feel so foolish because I bet he isn't even thinking about me! And how do I know he will remember me the next time I see him.....if that ever happens?

(At HIS house)

Friend: "hey dude so what up with that chick?"

Him: "what do you mean?"

Friend:"Yeah that girl that fell on you.. you like her huh?"

Him: "pshh no, dude come on I barely met her, how could I like someone that I just met today"

Friend: "whatever... you're just lying to yourself and I'm not going to beg you to tell me the truth because this could go on forever, so see ya tomorrow!"

(His thoughts)

He just laid there thinking about what had happened and couldn't erase the image of her on top of me. Her dark brown eyes,long brown hair, and the way her smooth tan skin rubbed against me. Her body just felt so perfect that I wanted her to stay in my arms forever. Oh god what are you doing.... no come on you barely met her and you're getting way ahead of yourself. You're not even sure you will ever get to see her again. Besides, you don't even know if she's interested in you! I really need to sleep and stop thinking about her.................but I  JUST CAN'T!