7

Nicole answered the door and you could tell she had been crying because her eyes were red and puffy. 

N: "How did you find me?!" *she was so confused and it was hard for her to speak*

T: "Well your friend kate told me, but that doesn't matter... all I want to know is what happened! Can I please come in,I need to know because this feeling is killing me inside?!"

Nicole let them in and they all sat in the living room. Nicole was giving Dana signals so Timmy could be alone with her.

D: "Umm Clayton let's go to my room so we can let them talk."

C: "ok."

T: "So are you going to tell me what's wrong?! Why did you just run off like that?!

N: "My parents died" *tears were rolling down her cheeks*

T: "I'm so sorry to hear that. *He quickly hugged her and she had her head rested on his shoulder* You know you can count on me, I will always be around!"

N: "Thank you. That means a lot"  *her voice cracked* 

T: "I know this is a bad time, but it's getting kinda late so I think it's better if I leave now. I don't want to bother you."

N: "No please don't go! Stay with me.....just for tonight, it will make me feel better!"

T: "Ok, I didn't want to leave anyways. *he had this half smile and then kissed Nicole's forehead* Well it's late so you should get some rest, it's been a long day"

N: "I want to sleep by your side today, that way I'll feel safe.. well if it's ok with you"

T: "Woah sleeping with you on the first date, this is moving pretty quick... of course"

N: "You know what I mean" *she punched him on the shoulder*

T: "Yeah, of course, I just wanted to play around with you."

Timmy wrapped his arms around her. They were talking and Nicole was sleepy, so she rested her head on his chest. She could hear his steady heartbeat, which made her feel safe and slowly fell asleep. Timmy noticed she had fallen alseep and just admired her. He knew that this girl was the one and that no obstacle could ever seperate them.