8

Recap: Nicole's parents had died in a car crash and left Timmy there clueless. She ran away and left him with a lot of questions unanswered. Timmy went looking after her and actually found her friend who toke them to her house. When he got there he spent the night and realized that no matter what happens they would go through their problems together.

Timmy's P.O.V.:

I woke up and Nicole was still sleeping. I didn't want to get up or make any sudden movement because I was afraid of waking her up. I felt her stirring in her sleep and then her eyes fluttered open. Her beautiful brown eyes met mine and she managed to give me a half smile.

"Good Morning sleeping beauty."

"Good Morning."

"Let's get some breakfast, I'm starving. Just tell me where's the kitchen is and I'll make us something."

"It's ok I'll make us breakfast. I mean after all this is my house and it would make me feel weird if someone else cooks."

"Fine if that's what you prefer, but you're going to miss out on something good. I'm a pretty good cook or so I have been told."

"Really? Is that what your mom tells you?" She laughed.

I gave her a playful push. "Hey that's not funny, but yes she does think I'm a great cook."

"Fine you can make me something. Just don't burn the house down, that's the last thing I want."

I had forgotten about her situation and I didn't know how to console her. I mean what the hell am I supposed to say. Then she interrupted my thought.

"I know what you're thinking. This whole situation is mind blowing and yes I won't forget my parents, but I would like it if you didn't bring it up."

"Yeah sure. Anything to make you feel better."

----------------------------------------------

I was about to leave the house when I remembered I still didn't have her number yet.

"Hey Nicole mind giving me your number?"

"Oh yeah sure, I mean you did after all find my house."

She gave me her number and Clayton was already waiting for me outside. We just said goodbye and left home.

When we got home all I could think about is her. I knew she wasn't going to let me sleep at night and I was okay with that.

Nicole's P.O.V.:

I can't believe he stayed with me this whole time. I assumed he would find out about my whole situation and leave. I was wrong. I could tell that he was different.

I went to my parents room and just seeing them gave me such good memories and couldn't help but cry. I wish that they were still here with me. I mean I wanted to tell my mom that I have met this amazing guy and that she would honestly love him. I just knew that things wouldn't be the same anymore.

A/N:

I don't know if people are even going to read this, but whatever. I know I haven't updated since last summer, but I just felt like adding more to this fic.