Alexis

I sat on my bed as I curled into a ball listening to my father abuse my pregnant mother "You slut, hit, whore,hit, bitch,hit,ugly ass, hit, and then to sum it up I heard him yell , I hate you. That was the epic hit. I heard her cry and him leave and slam the door. I rushed downstairs to find my mom on the floor ,protecting her swollen pregnant belly. I helped her up and hugged her tight . I kissed her forehead and we both stood in the middle of our kitchen and cried. "I love you mom, I.. I ..I ..always have ." I said as I pressed my hand to her belly. She ended the embrace and cupped my face with her hand . I watched as tears rolled down her bruised cheeks.

"Get outta my way bitch!" A boy yelled at me. I sighed and entered my next class and took a seat in the front of the class. 5 minutes into my biology notes I shake the pain of writing from my hand and look at the clock. 2 more minutes I think. My eyes trail from the wall until something catches my eye. The girl from yesterday she was staring at me. I smiled and waved to her as the bell rung dismissing me from class but when I looked to the girls seat I realized she was gone I shrug my shoulders as I left my class and started on my walk home to my own personal hell.