Rosalie

Rosalie

Hello. I am Rosalie Underwood. I am 15. This is my story. No it's not a lovely little romantic novel on how the girl hopelessly falls for the boy. This is a warrior story on how I overcame the two worst things of my life. School and my family. So before you throw me your pity watch me as I rise from where my fears beat me . Watch me over come my fear.

"Wake up you worthless snake." My mother yelled as she slapped my face. She dragged me by my hair out into the hallway and slammed me into the wall . She entered the bathroom and slammed the door in my face. The bathroom is where I sleep, Mom says the bathroom is where dirt and a dumb belongs, I guess that's what I am. I drag myself to my dad's room where he lays in the bed with a beer bottle in hand. "Get out you pig" he tells as he throws the bottle at me. It breaks and hits my side. I fall to my sides and run to the bathroom in his room clutching my swollen , injured side. This was my life , and it had been for 15 years straight. I looked in the mirror ,my face had scratches and bruises. I had cuts on my wrist. But the worst were my eyes. Fear, fear is all you seen in my eyes , it proved I was weak and I was not strong enough to rise out of the situation I was in. I left the broken Image of which I seen in the mirror and ran out of the house to bus to arrive to my second hell.

"Move out of the hallway you slut!" A girl yelled as I ran into my next class , tears rolled down my face, staining my soft, plump cheeks. School was finally over. I ran to my locker and threw my books into my backpack. I went to ran for my bus as I ran and collided straight into someone causing them to drop their belongings. "Sorry", I mumbled as I picked up their books , "it's okay" a soft voice said. I looked up to find a beautiful girl in front of me. She had long, dirty blonde hair ,emerald green eyes, soft, full , pink lips , she was maybe 5'5 and thick . I picked her books up and handed them to her. "I'm Alexis" she said in a soft voice. "I'm Rosalie" I said as I ran to my bus . She yelled for me but I was far too gone to hear her.

"I hate you, I never wanted a girl, I wanted a boy , but God gave me you! I hate you . I hate you so much!" My mother screamed in my ear , I cried and shuddered , listening to her words. My dad walked in and grabbed another beer , my mother got up in his face "when I married you and carried your child I told you I wanted a boy" she said. He pushed her. She got in his face and slapped him. He punched her straight in her jaw . They began fighting as my tears turned to sobs. I curled up in a ball and cried, I prayed that someone would save me, that one day I won't have to fear anything. I crawled into the tub upstairs and fell asleep . Right where I belonged.