Rosalie

I walked outside on the cold,wet pavement. I entered the cold school and stuffed my jacket and backpack in my locker. When I shut my locker there stood Alexis. "Hi" she whispered. "Hi ".I said as I tried to move away , but she grabbed my wrist, "will you please be my friend, I'm going through alot and I'm stressed and I ..." her sentence was cut off by tears and sobs. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. I lead her outside to the parking lot where most of the kids skipped . We sat behind the school and smoked. "I live with a abusive father, he beats my pregnant mother and hits me. ". She said as tears fell fast on her cheeks. "Both of my parents abuse me ." I whispered fear in my voice , I met her emerald green eyes . She was amazing. I pulled her into a hug. I sighed. "I like to think one day our lives will change we won't have to feel anything . Ill be strong and we both won't be scared and we will have overcomed the task in life that hurt us the most " I said. She nodded in agreement. "I agree with your statement and dramatically overwhelming response to your life." A unfamiliar female voice said. There stood a black girl, with long, curly ,brown hair and pretty brown eyes. I looked to her and titled my head, implying I was confused."I'm Danielle, nice to meet you, but you both are in my trading area." Danielle said. I looked to Alexis and back at Danielle. "What do you mean, a trading area." I asked. She instantly smiled and said "hi I'm Danielle Sanchez, I'm a drug dealer."

We sat there for a while listening to Danielle and her sister Roxanne. We all had gone through some rough patches but right now Danielle and Alexis's story were on top. "My parents died when I was 3. My sister was 16 and in high school, she took care of me my whole life, but the only way to do that was to get an illegal job. She gets money but still , we'll never be rich, I do the same thing so one day she can settle down and I can take care of her." Danielle replied. "My father is an alcoholic and beats my pregnant mom to release his anger. I was abused for the longest time." Alexis replied. We all shared our life stories and eventually left school.